Will Tiger get healthy for Masters?
Tiger Woods' injury issues won't go away. After back problems forced him to withdraw from the Honda Classic on Sunday then, a week later, contributed to him struggling through a final-day 78 at the WGC-Cadillac Championship, Woods announced Tuesday he would not play in this week's Arnold Palmer Invitational. That Woods is skipping out on one of his favorite courses -- he has won eight times at Bay Hill -- is a big deal, and it puts his participation in the Masters in doubt (he even said it's "too early to know" about playing at Augusta). Will Woods bounce back?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
- Michelle Beadle retweeted
THIS WEEK'S CHATSFriday, July 18Tuesday, July 22Wednesday, July 23Thursday, July 24
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz