1. Muggsy Bogues. (Those pinstripe uniforms were a thing of beauty.)
2. Zo, obviously.
3. ... And Larry Johnson. Rocking windpants.
4. Speaking of apparel, who didn't want a purple and teal T-shirt or Starter jacket?
5. All the cool kids wanted a Charlotte Hornets hat.
6. Hugo, three-time NBA Mascot Dunk Contest Winner (1991, '92, '93).
7. No one has geriatric hops like Grandmama. No one.
8. Honeycomb court!
9. Young Baron Davis with the power pose.
10. Kobe Bryant? He was selected with Charlotte's No. 13 pick in 1996, but traded to the Lakers for Vlade Divac two weeks later.