Josh Gordon arrested for DWI
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon was arrested on a DWI charge over the weekend, adding to his long list of off-field issues that have plagued him since college. Some are calling for the Browns to release Gordon, while others are arguing that would be a meaningless move as he is likely to be in rehab all season anyway and would be quickly re-signed by another team for the 2015 season.
What should the Browns do? Do you come at the topic with experience dealing with individuals suffering from substance abuse issues?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
- Michelle Beadle retweeted
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz