Tuesday night in Reading, Pa., Stephen Strasburg cruised through five innings against the home team without allowing a hit. In four starts with Double-A Harrisburg, he has a 0.52 ERA and 23 strikeouts in 17.1 innings. All of which raises at least one question. At least on nights when Strasburg pitches, is Harrisburg the second-best baseball team in Pennsylvania?
It's not even May, and, well, the Pirates are right where you would expect them to be. And at least one fan has had enough of this dysfunctional relationship. After shelling out money to MLB to be able to watch his favorite team from afar, blogger swysz2730 wants a refund from the man in charge.
"I'm not even going to ask that you make changes, because I know you won't. I'm not going to continue to cry about this situation, because I fully expect that, for the rest of my life, I will never see another winning season from the Pirates. All I want is my money back for this year's MLB.TV subscription."
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
- Kevin Wildes retweeted
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz