Brett Favre is the 15th quarterback to start a game for the Vikings since some guy named Brett Favre began a streak of consecutive starts that now stands at 291. Some of those previous Vikings signal callers, like Spergon Wynn, passed into oblivion, but nine of them started at least 10 games for the team. Not counting Favre, who hopes to make start No. 23 for the team, how many can you name?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz