We'd take a photo of the ESPN campus to show you just how hard we've been hit by this year's never-ending snow-pocalypse, but it'd be the same as any other photo of northern America this February: white, featureless and infinite. Texas hasn't been quite as devastated by the weather, but it's still cold enough that the Packers (!) are moving practice indoors, which is insane considering that they come from a land which inspired the term "frozen tundra."
Fortunately, it's going to be about 60 degrees and sunny for the Super Bowl on Sunday. Even more fortunately, Cowboys Stadium has a retractable roof. That won't be the case if New Meadowlands Stadium gets chosen to host Super Bowl XLVIII -- can you imagine a Super Bowl actually played in the snow?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMNCAA BB with Jeff Goodman
- 12:00 PMNFL with Matt Williamson
- 1:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 1:00 PMNBA Insider Chad Ford
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMNHL with Katie Strang
- 3:00 PMSeahawks with Blount
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on NCAAW
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
BEST OF THE BEST
Revis vs. Ware?
Which player has a brighter NFL future: Darrelle Revis, or DeMarcus Ware? Vote! »