The Giants stormed back against the Cardinals, thanks in no small part to a favorable call from the officials when Victor Cruz appeared to go to the ground without being touched and put the ball on the turf. Later Sunday night, the Jets had no such luck in getting officials to reverse a Mark Sanchez fumble that was returned for a touchdown in their loss against the Ravens. Some (particularly Sanchez and Rex Ryan) thought the quarterback's arm was moving forward when he was hit. What did you see on two controversial plays for teams from the Big Apple?
Did Victor Cruz fumble?
Did Mark Sanchez fumble?
Replay failed to reverse the call on the field of a fumble, but watch the video above and rule for yourself. Was Sanchez's arm moving forward?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB