Can you really put a price on being there for the greatest spectacle of the college football season? Well, yes, and judging by reports out of Alabama, that price is around $400 just to get into Bryant-Denny Stadium for Saturday's game between No. 1 LSU and No. 2 Alabama (good seats are running well into four figures). Maybe you don't care enough about the Tigers or Crimson Tide to break open the wallet for this game, but what if it was your team?
How much would you pay?
Imagine it's your team playing in the biggest game of the year. Are you willing to break the bank to be in Bryant-Denny Stadium?
Would you sell your ticket?
What if you already had a ticket and someone offered you $500 for it? Would you trade the experience of being there for cash?
What if you can't get a ticket?
We've all seen images of fans gathered in the streets to watch a big game. We don't know if there will be screens in Tuscaloosa, but is being around other fans better than watching at home?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 3:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB