The worst job in the NFL?
The Jaguars have three winning seasons this century and play in a stadium with tarps over unsold seats. Did new coach Mike Mularkey just take the worst job in the NFL?
Is Mularkey the man for the job?
Mularkey was just 14-18 in his stint as head coach of the Bills, but he built good offenses as a coordinator with the Steelers and Falcons.
Do the Jaguars have their quarterback?
Byron Leftwich was the team's first try at a franchise quarterback (No. 7 overall draft pick in 2003). After throwing 12 touchdown passes and 11 interceptions as a rookie, does Blaine Gabbert's future look better?
What's the tougher challenge?
Partly because of guys like Maurice Jones-Drew, the Jaguars have never bottomed out, winning at least five games every year since 1996. But does that just make it tougher to escape mediocrity?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz