A championship statement by Clippers?
The Clippers beat the Heat 95-89 in overtime Wednesday. The win was just the second for the Clippers against a team that made the playoffs last season, but was it a statement?
What was the real story in Los Angeles?
It was a big win for the Clippers in Los Angeles, but was it an even bigger loss for the Heat? They also lost a night earlier in overtime at the Warriors, leading to more "clutch" questions.
Did LeBron James choke?
Speaking of clutch ... LeBron James scored eight points in the fourth quarter, part of a line of 23 points, 13 rebounds and seven assists. But he also missed four fourth-quarter free throws.
Which star is most trustworthy?
Chris Paul turned in the kind of line you would expect from a superstar in a big game, totaling 27 points, 11 assists, six rebounds and three steals. Was he the best player on the court?
The best team in Los Angeles?
Kobe Bryant reached 40 points for the second night in a row, ensuring a win for Los Angeles' other team on the road against the Jazz. The Clippers are 5-3, but the Lakers are 8-4.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 12:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 1:00 PM'Nation's Michelle Beadle
- 1:45 PMFilmmaker Ken Burns
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on NCAAW
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB
BEST OF THE BEST
Which moment was better -- Mason Plumlee's block, or Geno Auriemma's latest title? Vote! »