Should Cruz get paid?
Victor Cruz didn't do all that much in the Super Bowl -- just 25 yards and a touchdown on four receptions -- but his performance over the 2011 season was exceptional. Now he wants to get paid like an elite receiver.
Nicks or Cruz?
Cruz and Hakeem Nicks were the Giants' 1-2 punch on offense this season. Nicks, in particular, was practically uncoverable during the Super Bowl.
Too much emphasis?
Bill Belichick evidently respected Cruz and Nicks enough to place most of the coverage on them during the Super Bowl in order to force the ball to receivers like Mario Manningham. It backfired on one play, but was it the right call?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
- 12:00 PMBoxing with Dan Rafael
- 12:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 1:00 PMRichard Durrett on Rangers
- 1:00 PMRams with Nick Wagoner
- 1:00 PMNCAA BB 'Giant Killers'
- 2:00 PMBulls with Nick Friedell
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:15 PMGolf analyst Andy North
- 3:00 PMJaguars with Mike DiRocco
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Kevin Pelton
BEST OF THE BEST
Which fans were better dancers at Tuesday night's Alabama/Kentucky matchup? Vote! »