Which team should trade?
It seems the Rams are sticking with Sam Bradford at quarterback, as they've reportedly decided to trade the No. 2 pick in the NFL draft. Several teams could really use a quarterback of the potential quality of Andrew Luck or Robert Griffin III -- it's now a matter of which team wants it badly enough to make a trade.
The No. 2 pick or Peyton Manning?
Teams looking for a franchise quarterback need not look only to the draft -- Peyton Manning might be available in a trade if the Colts have lost confidence in his ability to play.
How much would you trade?
The Rams are said to be seeking a deal similar to the one which sent 2004 top draft pick Eli Manning from the Chargers to the Giants. Would this pick be worth it?
Is Bradford reliable?
Sam Bradford has had flashes of brilliance in his short career, but he hasn't quite reached the level the Rams expected when they took him with the No. 1 pick in the 2010 NFL draft.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
- Michelle Beadle retweeted
- Marcellus Wiley retweeted
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz