Should the Celtics start rebuilding?
Rajon Rondo has matured into a bona fide star with the Celtics, but with the team going nowhere fast, it's becoming more and more likely that Boston will trade him. A Rondo trade would be essentially giving up on the season.
Howard or Rondo?
Magic center Dwight Howard also might be available for trade if the Magic's pursuit of Monta Ellis as a complement to him fails.
Where will Howard end up?
Howard has looked for a trade for much of the past few months, seemingly convinced that the Magic won't be serious contenders any time soon.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz