We'll never figure this whole tournament thing out as long as we live, which will hopefully be a pretty long time. We read once that the possibility of having a perfect bracket is something like one in several trillion, and with teams like Lehigh upsetting Duke, we can see why. Who picked that? Anyone? Even if you did, we guarantee you didn't pick the other upsets. If you did, could you come with us to the casino? We have a business proposition for you, wise one.
Syracuse needed a little bit of luck to overcome the absence of Fab Melo, but the Orange are in the Sweet 16 and set to face Wisconsin.
Kentucky was the odds-on favorite to win it all, and a matchup against Indiana, which barely squeaked by VCU, has to make Wildcats fans confident.
NC State upset Georgetown. Ohio upset Michigan (and South Florida, although a 13-seed beating a 12-seed isn't exactly the Miracle on Ice). They'll face tough tests against Kansas and North Carolina, respectively.
Michigan State, Marquette and Louisville all had relatively close games in the Round of 32, while seventh-seeded Florida routed Norfolk State.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
- 12:00 PMBoxing with Dan Rafael
- 12:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 1:00 PMRichard Durrett on Rangers
- 1:00 PMRams with Nick Wagoner
- 1:00 PMNCAA BB 'Giant Killers'
- 2:00 PMBulls with Nick Friedell
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:15 PMGolf analyst Andy North
- 3:00 PMJaguars with Mike DiRocco
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Kevin Pelton
BEST OF THE BEST
Which fans were better dancers at Tuesday night's Alabama/Kentucky matchup? Vote! »