It's been next-to-impossible for Denver Broncos QB Tim Tebow to get lost in the spotlight (even Linsanity has included ancillary references to Tebow-mania), but he has suddenly become superfluous with the impending signing of Peyton Manning. Tebow and Manning couldn't be more different, and it's clear that Broncos executive VP John Elway decided that his team is better off with a traditional quarterback than with whatever variation of the position you care to apply to Tim Tebow. Tebow made an impact in Denver, but if he is traded, would he have the same effect elsewhere?
Both the Jaguars and Dolphins have been floated as likely destinations for Tebow, but he could draw interest from a number of other teams looking for a jolt at quarterback.
Lightning in a bottle?
Tebow's run to the playoffs was one of the most talked-about topics in sports last year. Since much of it was due to his defense, was this just a one-time thing for the young signal-caller?
A position switch?
Tebow's running game was as widely praised as his passing game was roundly derided. If he wants to stick in the NFL, will he eventually move to a different or hybrid position?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 12:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 1:00 PMNBA Insider Chad Ford
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMSeahawks with Blount
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNHL with Katie Strang
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB