Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s got a lot to say about Manny Pacquiao, and his latest opinion is that fighting Pacquiao would be a health risk, considering that he believes Pacquiao is using performance-enhancing drugs. Mayweather and Pacquiao stand to make (and this is a rough estimate) eleventy jillion dollars from a theoretical megafight, but it doesn't seem either of them is really in any rush. Will they ever fight?
Who's to blame?
The only jabs Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. have thrown at one another so far have been verbal.
The May 5th deadline Floyd Mayweather supposedly set for Manny Pacquiao ended up being the Miguel Cotto fight instead ...
... which is a pretty good matchup for Mayweather, even if it's not the megafight boxing fans are hoping for.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB