Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s got a lot to say about Manny Pacquiao, and his latest opinion is that fighting Pacquiao would be a health risk, considering that he believes Pacquiao is using performance-enhancing drugs. Mayweather and Pacquiao stand to make (and this is a rough estimate) eleventy jillion dollars from a theoretical megafight, but it doesn't seem either of them is really in any rush. Will they ever fight?
Who's to blame?
The only jabs Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. have thrown at one another so far have been verbal.
The May 5th deadline Floyd Mayweather supposedly set for Manny Pacquiao ended up being the Miguel Cotto fight instead ...
... which is a pretty good matchup for Mayweather, even if it's not the megafight boxing fans are hoping for.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 12:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 1:00 PMNBA Insider Chad Ford
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMSeahawks with Blount
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNHL with Katie Strang
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB