Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s got a lot to say about Manny Pacquiao, and his latest opinion is that fighting Pacquiao would be a health risk, considering that he believes Pacquiao is using performance-enhancing drugs. Mayweather and Pacquiao stand to make (and this is a rough estimate) eleventy jillion dollars from a theoretical megafight, but it doesn't seem either of them is really in any rush. Will they ever fight?
Who's to blame?
The only jabs Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. have thrown at one another so far have been verbal.
The May 5th deadline Floyd Mayweather supposedly set for Manny Pacquiao ended up being the Miguel Cotto fight instead ...
... which is a pretty good matchup for Mayweather, even if it's not the megafight boxing fans are hoping for.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 12:00 PMNFL with Matt Williamson
- 12:00 PMNCAA FB with Ivan Maisel
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMNCAA FB with Kevin Gemmell
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 3:00 PMFantasy's Chris Harris
- 4:00 PMNCAA FB with Chatmon
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz
- 11:00 AMFantasy Sports' AJ Mass
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:40 AMUFC's Chris Weidman
- 12:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 12:00 PMNCAA FB with Rittenberg
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 1:00 PMNCAA FB with Chris Low
- 2:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 2:00 PMFootball Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNCAA FB with Ted Miller
- 4:00 PMNCAA FB with Adelson
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB