Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s got a lot to say about Manny Pacquiao, and his latest opinion is that fighting Pacquiao would be a health risk, considering that he believes Pacquiao is using performance-enhancing drugs. Mayweather and Pacquiao stand to make (and this is a rough estimate) eleventy jillion dollars from a theoretical megafight, but it doesn't seem either of them is really in any rush. Will they ever fight?
Who's to blame?
The only jabs Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. have thrown at one another so far have been verbal.
The May 5th deadline Floyd Mayweather supposedly set for Manny Pacquiao ended up being the Miguel Cotto fight instead ...
... which is a pretty good matchup for Mayweather, even if it's not the megafight boxing fans are hoping for.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMNCAA BB with Jeff Goodman
- 12:00 PMNFL with Matt Williamson
- 1:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 1:00 PMNBA Insider Chad Ford
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMNHL with Katie Strang
- 3:00 PMSeahawks with Blount
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on NCAAW
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
BEST OF THE BEST
Revis vs. Ware?
Which player has a brighter NFL future: Darrelle Revis, or DeMarcus Ware? Vote! »