Welcome to SportsNation! On Friday, legendary boxer, and HBO fight analyst, Roy Jones Jr. stops by to chat about Saturday night's fight between Miguel Cotto and Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Cotto (37-2, 30 KO) takes on Mayweather (42-0, 26 KO) for Cotto's WBA junior middleweight belt in a 12-round bout. The fight will be live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT on HBO PPV.
Jones (55-8) dominated the super middleweight and light heavyweight divisions for years. He made 13 successful light heavyweight title defenses over six years and over a two-year period defended his super middleweight title seven times.
Send your questions now and join Jones Friday at 2 p.m. ET!
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB