Welcome to SportsNation! On Friday, legendary boxer, and HBO fight analyst, Roy Jones Jr. stops by to chat about Saturday night's fight between Miguel Cotto and Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Cotto (37-2, 30 KO) takes on Mayweather (42-0, 26 KO) for Cotto's WBA junior middleweight belt in a 12-round bout. The fight will be live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT on HBO PPV.
Jones (55-8) dominated the super middleweight and light heavyweight divisions for years. He made 13 successful light heavyweight title defenses over six years and over a two-year period defended his super middleweight title seven times.
Send your questions now and join Jones Friday at 2 p.m. ET!
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMNCAA BB with Jeff Goodman
- 12:00 PMNFL with Matt Williamson
- 1:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 1:00 PMNBA Insider Chad Ford
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMNHL with Katie Strang
- 3:00 PMSeahawks with Blount
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on NCAAW
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
BEST OF THE BEST
Revis vs. Ware?
Which player has a brighter NFL future: Darrelle Revis, or DeMarcus Ware? Vote! »