At first, Ed Reed said that he wasn't 100 percent committed to playing next season. Now he's changing it up, stating that his goal is to play this season and possibly beyond. Reed has had injury issues since around 2009 or so, but has still played at a high level ever since. He is one of the best safeties in the NFL, but how much longer will that be true?
Reed's career future?
Throwing in Ed Reed's general direction over the course of his career has rarely worked out for anyone but the Ravens.
Should he hang it up?
Reed's health is an ongoing concern for both him and his team, but should it force him to retire?
Reed or Suggs?
The Ravens are already out one Terrell Suggs for next season; would Ed Reed be a bigger loss?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
- 12:00 PMBoxing with Dan Rafael
- 12:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 1:00 PMRichard Durrett on Rangers
- 1:00 PMRams with Nick Wagoner
- 1:00 PMNCAA BB 'Giant Killers'
- 2:00 PMBulls with Nick Friedell
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:15 PMGolf analyst Andy North
- 3:00 PMJaguars with Mike DiRocco
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Kevin Pelton
BEST OF THE BEST
Which fans were better dancers at Tuesday night's Alabama/Kentucky matchup? Vote! »