It's not every day that a player scores 44 points, dishes out 10 assists and grabs 8 rebounds in a playoff game. Actually, until Wednesday night's performance from Rajon Rondo, it had never happened. It still wasn't enough to beat the Heat, who came back from a 15-point deficit to win in overtime. This has to be a frustrating result for the Celtics, who were on the verge of stealing one from Miami on their home court. Did they miss their chance to make this a competitive series?
Were the Celtics robbed?
The Celtics have had their issues with the referees in this series, including a non-call on Rondo in overtime that clearly angered the guard.
Heat without Bosh?
Don't look now, but the Heat haven't seemed to miss Chris Bosh at all, at least in this series.
The series heads back to Boston for Game 3, but the Celtics will have to make some changes if they want to advance to the finals.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz