Kevin Durant really needs to avoid foul trouble in these Finals -- he's been drastically restrained in the closing quarters of the past two games due to setting off the referees' whistles one too many times. LeBron James hasn't quite had that issue, especially in last night's 91-85 win in Miami. The Thunder have looked like a team that could run roughshod over the Heat, but they've fallen apart since their stellar performance in Game 1. Is it an issue with Durant and his teammates, or is there a problem on the bench?
Who's to blame?
There's enough blame to go around for the Thunder -- from Durant's foul trouble to James Harden's inability to score.
Scott Brooks sat Kevin Durant due to his star picking up his fourth foul, but the Heat went on a 16-7 run with Durant on the bench.
Harden or Battier?
These Finals were supposed to be a showcase for James Harden's offensive talents, but he's been outscored by an unlikely candidate.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB