Strug being carried off by her coach Bela Karolyi was an iconic image of the Atlanta Games.
Welcome to SportsNation! On Tuesday, Kerri Strug, former U.S. Olympic gold medalist, and member of the famed "Magnificent 7" women's gynmastics team, stops by to chat as the 2012 London Olympics approach.
Strug will forever be remembered for her second vault at the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta when, on an injured ankle, she completed the event to help the U.S. to the team gold. It was the first ever Olympics team gold for the U.S. in women's gymnastics.
Sixteen years after her famous vault, Strug is a teacher and a new mom -- her son was born in March -- and she continues to stay active and uses diet, exercise and sleep on her Sleep Number bed to keep after her newborn.
Send your questions now and join Strug Tuesday at 2 p.m. ET!
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 12:15 PMUFC president Dana White
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 1:00 PMNBA Insider Chad Ford
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMSeahawks with Blount
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 4:00 PMNBA Insider Kevin Pelton