Strug being carried off by her coach Bela Karolyi was an iconic image of the Atlanta Games.
Welcome to SportsNation! On Tuesday, Kerri Strug, former U.S. Olympic gold medalist, and member of the famed "Magnificent 7" women's gynmastics team, stops by to chat as the 2012 London Olympics approach.
Strug will forever be remembered for her second vault at the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta when, on an injured ankle, she completed the event to help the U.S. to the team gold. It was the first ever Olympics team gold for the U.S. in women's gymnastics.
Sixteen years after her famous vault, Strug is a teacher and a new mom -- her son was born in March -- and she continues to stay active and uses diet, exercise and sleep on her Sleep Number bed to keep after her newborn.
Send your questions now and join Strug Tuesday at 2 p.m. ET!
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz