Normally, Santonio Holmes doesn't think a two-quarterback system can work in the NFL. He's making something of an exception for his own team, however, as he thinks that the clear line of demarcation between Mark Sanchez as the primary QB and Tim Tebow as kind of a specialty threat will reduce confusion and let both quarterbacks keep up their own rhythm. It remains to be seen just how such a system will function in the NFL, notoriously conservative when it comes to new ideas, but we'll get the chance to find out in a few months.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz