Gabby Douglas is the Olympics' newest superhero after winning a gold medal in the women's all-around gymnastics competition. Douglas was also a pretty big part of the U.S. women winning the team title, their first since the 1996 Magnificent Seven squad. She's rivaling Michael Phelps, who has two golds and two silvers, for the top performance in these Olympics. Both athletes have more events to come, but up to this point, who would you have as the most dominant?
Gymnastics or swimming?
Bill Simmons broke down the Olympics' two marquee television events, with a slight final edge to gymastics.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMNCAA BB with Jeff Goodman
- 12:00 PMNFL with Matt Williamson
- 1:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 1:00 PMNBA Insider Chad Ford
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMNHL with Katie Strang
- 3:00 PMSeahawks with Blount
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on NCAAW
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
BEST OF THE BEST
Revis vs. Ware?
Which player has a brighter NFL future: Darrelle Revis, or DeMarcus Ware? Vote! »