Gabby Douglas is the Olympics' newest superhero after winning a gold medal in the women's all-around gymnastics competition. Douglas was also a pretty big part of the U.S. women winning the team title, their first since the 1996 Magnificent Seven squad. She's rivaling Michael Phelps, who has two golds and two silvers, for the top performance in these Olympics. Both athletes have more events to come, but up to this point, who would you have as the most dominant?
Gymnastics or swimming?
Bill Simmons broke down the Olympics' two marquee television events, with a slight final edge to gymastics.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB