On Friday, "First Take" debated Peyton Manning's potential this season. John Elway said that, after reviewing tape of Manning from 2009 and 2010, he thinks Manning is throwing the ball better than ever. Stephen A. Smith is buying it for now, contingent upon Manning staying healthy, but Skip Bayless completely believes Elway's assessment of Manning's skills. What's your take?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz