On Friday, "First Take" discussed Ben Roethlisberger's statement that he would miss a regular-season game for the birth of his child. Roethlisberger's wife is expecting, and though he hasn't shared the due date yet, he's already said that the Steelers would have to make do without him if a game conflicted with it. Skip Bayless cried foul on this, as the Steelers have made an enormous financial commitment to Roethlisberger and expect him to be there on game day. Stephen A. Smith thinks that this qualifies as a once-in-a-lifetime moment and supports Roethlisberger's decision. What's your take?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
- Michelle Beadle retweeted
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz