Jonathan Vilma may have quoted "Family Guy" upon learning that his suspension was not upheld by an NFL appeals board, but victory isn't his just yet. Vilma was presented with signed affidavits from former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams and former defensive assistant Mike Cerullo stating that Vilma offered Saints players $10,000 to knock Brett Favre out of the game in a matchup with the Vikings. Vilma has denied the allegations, but is he in for another suspension?
Vilma has steadfastly maintained his innocence, but does the NFL's latest evidence make you trust him less?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB