Marquez has won seven world titles at four different weights.
Welcome to SportsNation! On Thursday, we're going inside the boxing ring when Juan Manuel Marquez stops by to chat about the his fourth fight with Manny Pacquiao, which is set for December.
Marquez (54-6-1, 39 KO) takes on Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38 KO) for the second time in a year on Dec. 8. MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas will host the bout, which will air live on HBO PPV.
Marquez, fighting for the second time in 2012, owns a 0-2-1 record against Pacquiao in their previous three fights, spanning the last eight years. The Mexican boxer has lost just three times in the last six years, twice to Paqcuiao and once to Floyd Mayweather Jr. He is No. 4 on ESPN.com's Pound-for-Pound rankings.
Send your questions now and join Marquez Thursday at 1:45 p.m. ET!
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB