Rice was a three-time Super Bowl champ and a 13-time Pro Bowler.
Welcome to SportsNation! On Monday, we'll have Pro Football Hall of Famer Jerry Rice stopping by to chat about the NFL season.
Rice, @JerryRice, retired as, arguably, the greatest NFL player of all time. He still holds several career records, including most receptions (1,549), receiving yards (22,895), total touchdowns (208) and seasons with 1,000 or more receiving yards (14).
Rice has teamed up with the NFL Play 60 program and XBox 360 to help battle child obesity and create a more active generation of kids with the "60 Million Minutes Challenge." The joint effort is trying to recruit one million kids to pledge to be active every day for 60 minutes.
Send your questions now and join Rice Monday at 11:45 a.m. ET!
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB