Notre Dame is 7-0 for the first time in 10 years, and wins over three ranked opponents have Fighting Irish fans making BCS plans. But a daunting road trip awaits this week as Brian Kelly's squad heads south to Norman to face a red-hot Oklahoma Sooners team. Notre Dame opens as a 10-point underdog, and a win could propel it to a possible undefeated regular season, while a loss could derail hopes of a BCS berth. Are the Golden Domers ready for the challenge? Cast your votes below!
Happy for the Irish?
Notre Dame's national contract to air games on NBC meant that many fans grew up watching the Fighting Irish every week. Did it make you a fan?
Are they for real?
Despite Notre Dame's 7-0 record and three wins over ranked teams, some fans still haven't bought into the new-and-improved Fighting Irish.
No wild comeback for Michigan this time. No fourth win in a row for Stanford. No shrinking against a top-10 opponent in Michigan State.
Will it be close?
Oklahoma stacks up well against Notre Dame in points scored (plus-18.8), point differential (plus-12.9) and passing yards (94.5 more).
Notre Dame's next three opponents after OU have a combined record of 8-13. Throw in the season finale against USC, and it is 14-14.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB