The Jaguars introduced new general manager David Caldwell on Thursday, and immediately the subject of Tim Tebow came up. And despite a report in December that Tebow was likely to land in Jacksonville, Caldwell claimed that's not the case, saying "I can't imagine a scenario where he would be a Jacksonville Jaguar." So what is Tim Tebow's future in the NFL? And will he still land in Jacksonville?
A Jacksonville smokescreen?
Jags fans want Tebow, but the new GM says he's not interested. Could he possibly be bluffing?
Start Tim up?
Tebow had success as a starter in Denver. Will he ever get a chance to shine in that role again?
No throw for Tebow?
The Jets used Tebow as a punt protecter, and talked about playing him at RB. Is his NFL future at a position other than quarterback?
Looking for work?
If neither the Jets nor Jaguars are interested in Tebow, which team will be? Or will the former Heisman winner be unemployed soon?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB