Andrews serves as the team doctor for, among others, the Rays, the Redskins, Auburn and Alabama.
Welcome to SportsNation! On Wednesday, we'll have world renowned surgeon Dr. James Andrews stopping by to chat about his new book "Any Given Monday: Sports Injuries and How to Prevent Them for Athletes, Parents, and Coaches."
In "Any Given Monday," Andrews uses his career of treating sports injuries, along with his work at the non-profit American Sports Medicine Institute, to educate parents and coaches of youth athletes on injury prevention and treatment.
Andrews, in an orthopaedic surgical career spanning more than 40 years, has been a pioneer in sports medicine. In addition to being the team doctor for several teams and schools, Andrews and his facility in Birmingham attracts athletes from all over the country in need of medical expertise.
Send your questions now and join Andrews Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET!
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
- 12:00 PMBoxing with Dan Rafael
- 12:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 1:00 PMRichard Durrett on Rangers
- 1:00 PMRams with Nick Wagoner
- 1:00 PMNCAA BB 'Giant Killers'
- 2:00 PMBulls with Nick Friedell
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:15 PMGolf analyst Andy North
- 3:00 PMJaguars with Mike DiRocco
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Kevin Pelton
BEST OF THE BEST
Which fans were better dancers at Tuesday night's Alabama/Kentucky matchup? Vote! »