Andrews serves as the team doctor for, among others, the Rays, the Redskins, Auburn and Alabama.
Welcome to SportsNation! On Wednesday, we'll have world renowned surgeon Dr. James Andrews stopping by to chat about his new book "Any Given Monday: Sports Injuries and How to Prevent Them for Athletes, Parents, and Coaches."
In "Any Given Monday," Andrews uses his career of treating sports injuries, along with his work at the non-profit American Sports Medicine Institute, to educate parents and coaches of youth athletes on injury prevention and treatment.
Andrews, in an orthopaedic surgical career spanning more than 40 years, has been a pioneer in sports medicine. In addition to being the team doctor for several teams and schools, Andrews and his facility in Birmingham attracts athletes from all over the country in need of medical expertise.
Send your questions now and join Andrews Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET!
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 12:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 1:00 PMNBA Insider Chad Ford
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMSeahawks with Blount
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNHL with Katie Strang
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB