America has to fill time somehow during the week leading up to the Super Bowl, and media day is probably the biggest (and best) time-waster of them all. Want to know what Colin Kaepernick's favorite color is? Itching to find out whether Joe Flacco has any wacky pregame rituals? Media day is there to help you, and if the person asking those questions is dressed up in a clown suit, all the better.
You're not going to get much in terms of insight or game-day strategy from media day ...
Better than the Pro Bowl?
... but you could probably say the same thing about the Pro Bowl.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on WNBA
- 3:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 3:00 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB