Selection Sunday is rapidly approaching, and teams on the bubble are running out of time. One such team, oddly enough, is defending NCAA champion Kentucky -- the Wildcats are 20-10 and on Bracketologist Joe Lunardi's list of "Next Four Out." Coach John Calipari was, of course, somewhat less than thrilled with his team's loss to Georgia, blaming himself for his team's lack of cohesion. Kentucky's in better shape than the "First Four Out" teams, but the Wildcats need a bit of luck if they want to even have a shot at a repeat.
First Four Out?
Both Baylor and Alabama have actually beaten Kentucky this season -- Baylor when the Wildcats were No. 8, and Alabama after they'd fallen from the Top 25.
Last Four In?
All of the "Last Four In" teams have wins against Top 25 teams this season, with Virginia's upset of No. 3 Duke leading the list.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMNCAA BB with Jeff Goodman
- 12:00 PMNFL with Matt Williamson
- 1:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 1:00 PMMMA with Brett Okamoto
- 1:00 PMNBA Insider Chad Ford
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMNHL with Katie Strang
- 3:00 PMSeahawks with Blount
- 4:00 PMNFL columnist Ashley Fox
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on NCAAW
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 4:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
BEST OF THE BEST
Revis vs. Ware?
Which player has a brighter NFL future: Darrelle Revis, or DeMarcus Ware? Vote! »