The Knicks picked up a much-needed win Saturday, but suffered a bigger loss off the court when they found out Amar'e Stoudemire will miss the next six weeks due to a knee injury. Stoudemire had been thriving in his new sixth-man role, averaging 17 points per game on 57 percent shooting in March. Now the Knicks -- currently tied for second in the East -- will have to make their final playoff push without him. Can they hold on to home-court advantage in the first round? Cast your vote!
STAT out for six weeks
The Knicks were just 16-13 with Amar'e Stoudemire in the lineup this season, compared to 22-9 without him.
STAT out of New York?
Amar'e Stoudemire has two years and more than $45 million left on his contract after this season, which might make him hard to move.
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 11:00 AMFantasy MLB's AJ Mass
- 12:00 PMTitans with Paul Kuharsky
- 1:00 PMNFL Insider Mike Sando
- 2:00 PMNFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper
- 2:00 PMNASCAR with Ryan McGee
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 3:00 PMNHL with Barry Melrose
- 4:00 PMNFL Insider KC Joyner
- 12:00 PMBoxing with Dan Rafael
- 12:00 PMNHL with Pierre LeBrun
- 1:00 PMRichard Durrett on Rangers
- 1:00 PMRams with Nick Wagoner
- 1:00 PMNCAA BB 'Giant Killers'
- 2:00 PMBulls with Nick Friedell
- 2:00 PMRavens with Hensley
- 2:00 PMBracketologist Joe Lunardi
- 2:15 PMGolf analyst Andy North
- 3:00 PMJaguars with Mike DiRocco
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Kevin Pelton
BEST OF THE BEST
Which fans were better dancers at Tuesday night's Alabama/Kentucky matchup? Vote! »