College football has toyed with the idea of a true postseason for years, and next season it'll finally implement a four-team tournament that undoubtedly promises to be one of the biggest events in the history of the sport. Reporter Chris Low thinks it'd be just super if the NCAA moved up the timeline by one year to let this year's teams get a shot at postseason glory. He's come up with some potential matchups if the tournament were held this year. It's no surprise that Alabama is heavily involved, but would it win it all?
Alabama vs. Stanford
Undefeated Alabama has been the consensus Associated Press No. 1 team so far this season, but would the Crimson Tide beat Stanford in a playoff?
Clemson vs. Oregon?
Likewise, Heisman contender Marcus Mariota has led Oregon to an undefeated record, but could Clemson shut him down?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATS
- 11:00 AMPatriots with Mike Reiss
- 12:00 PMNHL with Scott Burnside
- 12:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 1:00 PM'Nation's Michelle Beadle
- 1:45 PMFilmmaker Ken Burns
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 2:00 PMMechelle Voepel on NCAAW
- 2:30 PM'Hawks with Scott Powers
- 3:00 PMNBA Insider Amin Elhassan
- 4:00 PMKC Joyner on Fantasy FB