When will Russ return to form?
Expected to miss all of November, Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook might not miss any of the month. The All-NBA ace returned Sunday against the visiting Phoenix Suns, giving OKC a boost after an uninspiring 1-1 start (OKC won 103-96). Westbrook was hit-or-miss, going 5-of-16 but scoring 21 points. How quickly will he shake off the knee injury he sustained in last season's playoffs?
"SportsNation" on ESPN2!
Tickets To SportsNation
SportsNation on Facebook
THIS WEEK'S CHATSTuesday, July 22Thursday, July 24
Friday, July 25Monday, July 28
- 11:00 AMFantasy's Eric Karabell
- 11:00 AMBig 12 Coaches Chat
- 12:00 PMCowboys with Todd Archer
- 1:00 PMCubs with Jesse Rogers
- 1:00 PMMLB Insider Keith Law
- 2:00 PMNASCAR's Brad Keselowski
- 2:00 PM49ers with Bill Williamson
- 3:00 PMGolf columnist Bob Harig
- 3:00 PMBoxing with Brian Campbell
- 5:00 PMWeAreSC's Garry Paskwietz