Madden Vote Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
These are the Official Rules for the Madden Vote Giveaway (the "Promotion") sponsored by ESPN Internet Ventures ("Sponsor").
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the United States who are 13 years of age or older as of entry date. All employees of Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, franchisees and subsidiaries, and the immediate families and household members of each, are not eligible to enter or win.
2. ENTRY: To enter the Promotion, between Thursday, May 8, 2014 and Wednesday June 4, 2014 go to www.ESPN.com/maddenvote to vote on which athlete should be on the cover of Madden '15. There will be four (4) rounds (each a "Promotion Period") of voting with new matchups released each Thursday. Once you have voted, in order to complete your entry in the Promotion, you will have to click the "Twitter" button to authorize the Promotion to access your Twitter account and send the pre-populated tweet. Sponsor will not recognize the entry until the player completes the process and Tweets through the Promotion's interface. Tweeting at the ESPN handle or any tweet outside of the Promotion's interface will not constitute an entry or be eligible for a win. You may enter once per day.
The Promotion Periods are:
Start Date (as of 5 p.m. ET): 05/08/2014
End Date (as of 4 p.m. ET): 05/15/2014
Drawing Date (on or about): 05/15/2014
Start Date (as of 5 p.m. ET): 05/15/2014
End Date (as of 4 p.m. ET): 05/22/2014
Drawing Date (on or about): 05/22/2014
Start Date (as of 5 p.m. ET): 05/22/2014
End Date (as of 4 p.m. ET): 05/29/2014
Drawing Date (on or about): 05/29/2014
Start Date (as of 5 p.m. ET): 05/29/2014
End Date (as of 4 p.m. ET): 06/05/2014
Drawing Date (on or about): 06/05/2014
3. RESTRICTIONS: Players must have a valid Twitter account, follow @ESPN, and allow @ESPN to direct message on Twitter to be eligible to win the Promotion. ESPN reserves the right to make final determination with regard to the selection and verification of all winners. Sponsor is not responsible for technological difficulties that might arise and prevent users from entering the Promotion.
4. PRIZE: All entrants who tweet in a valid vote will be entered into a drawing to be held at the end of each Promotion Period. One (1) winner will be randomly selected at the end of each Promotion Period to win autographed sports memorabilia.
Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each prize is $50.00 each. Total ARV: $200.00.
Winner will be notified by a direct message on Twitter. If prize notification or attempted notification is returned undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
5. RELEASE/PERMISSION: By entering, entrants agree to: (1) release the
Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related companies, and franchisees, and any of their employees, officers, members, directors and agents from all liability, injuries, loss and/or damage of any kind arising from their participation in the Promotion and the acceptance, possession and use/misuse of any prize; (2) be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the judges; and (3) be contacted by direct message on Twitter. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name and likeness for potential advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation in all media worldwide.
6. GENERAL: The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The invalidity or enforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the Official Rules without notification.
7. SPONSOR: ESPN Internet Ventures, 77 West 66th Street, New York, NY 10023.
2014 ESPN Internet Ventures.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Bears to start Clausen over Cutler
- 49ers' Harbaugh 'considering' Michigan job