With his 11th Grand Slam title in the books, can Novak Djokovic catch Roger Federer's current all-time record of 17? History and the competition (or lack thereof) are on the Serb's side.
- Sharapova to play doubles in Fed Cup vs. Dutch
- Halep delays nasal operation to play Fed Cup
- Federer has knee surgery, to miss 2 events
- Bautista Agut to face Troicki in Sophia Open final
- Defending champ Gasquet reaches Open Sud semis
- Del Potro to make comeback at Delray Beach Open
- Kerber marks Aussie Open win with river plunge