Andy Murray remains steadfast in his mission to lead Great Britain to a Davis Cup title, while Rafael Nadal's mission is pretty simple: Just keep winning.
- Djokovic tops Nadal for ATP-best 8th title in '15
- Murray to risk Tour Finals for Davis Cup glory
- Gasparyan rallies to beat Witthoeft in Austria
- Wawrinka takes Japan for fourth title of year
- Muguruza rallies in both sets to win China Open
- Serena stands to lose big bucks from WTA exit
- Officers in Blake arrest face administrative trial