BUENOS AIRES, Argentina -- Juan Martin del Potro says he will make a comeback from his latest injury this month at the Delray Beach Open.
Del Potro, a former US Open champion, played only two tournaments last year before having surgery on his left wrist in June.
The ATP confirmed Del Potro's return on Wednesday, and he backed it up while speaking on a YouTube video.
Speaking on the video, Del Potro says he is returning after "such a long period of incertitude" and "so many ups and downs." He added, "I hope my return is successful."
In addition to the 2009 US Open, he has won 18 tour titles.