See eight teams (if you count the Devil Rays) in four days. All 1 p.m. starts. On Friday, head inside to see the (still) defending Stanley Cup champs, the Tampa Bay Lightning, take on the Flyers before enjoying the Ybor City nightlife. Fans of the surreal can hit the Salvador Dali Museum in St. Pete.
• Thu., Mar. 16: Houston at N.Y. Yankees (Tampa)
• Fri., Mar. 17: Cincinnati at Toronto (Dunedin)
• Sat., Mar. 18: Pittsburgh at Philadelphia (Clearwater)
• Sun., Mar. 19: Minnesota at Tampa Bay (St. Petersburg)
A trip to Tiger Town highlights this weekend tour of Interstate 4. On Friday night, head to one of four theme parks on the Disney grounds or head to the TD Waterhouse Centre to see the Magic and Celtics try to improve their lottery standing.
• Thu., Mar. 16: Minnesota at Cleveland (Winter Haven)
• Fri., Mar. 17: Houston at Atlanta (Disney)
• Sat., Mar. 18: L.A. Dodgers at Detroit (Lakeland)
• Sun., Mar. 19: Detroit at Houston (Kissimmee)
The Nationals home park is in the shadows of the Kennedy Space Center. Daytona Speedway is about an hour north. If you don't value sleep, go the extra hour from Fort Lauderdale and spend Saturday night on South Beach or stay nearby and see the N.Y. Rangers take on the Panthers.
• Thu., Mar. 23: Baltimore at Washington (Viera)
• Fri., Mar. 24: Florida at L.A. Dodgers (Vero Beach)
• Sat., Mar. 25: L.A. Dodgers at St. Louis (Jupiter) or Florida at Baltimore (Fort Lauderdale)
• Sun., Mar. 26: Baltimore at New York Mets (Port St. Lucie)
Red Sox fans can double up with a Red Sox home game and a trip to the Ted Williams museum. With any luck, Ted might be there. Do I smell a Fever Pitch II storyline?
• Thu., Mar. 30: Cincinnati at Boston (Fort Myers)
• Fri., Mar. 31: Pittsburgh at Minnesota (Fort Myers)
• Sat., Apr. 1: Cleveland at Cincinnati (Sarasota)
• Sun., Apr. 2: Ted Williams Museum and Hitters Hall of Fame, Hernando or Adventure Island Water Park, Tampa