Sal Paolantonio and Andrew Brandt discuss Judge Richard M. Berman's announcement that there will be no settlement in Tom Brady's appeal and that he will make a ruling by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Judge Berman announces no settlement in Brady's appeal
RG III can't catch a break
How will the judge rule in Deflategate?
Gruden: Cousins earned starting job
Bills release fan favorite Fred Jackson
Art Briles: Baylor not distracted by Sam Ukwuachu controversy
Tyrod Taylor named Bills Week 1 starter
Matich: Football minds prevailing in D.C.
Paire talks 'impossible' win over Nishikori
Meyer not ready to name a starter
Baylor investigating handling of allegations against Ukwuachu
Arrieta throws no-hitter against Dodgers
Hogan seeks forgiveness for 'embarrassing' racist comments
Serve the ball, not the racket!
Arrieta: 'It went by so quick'
Jason Day evolving into a proven winner
- Judge Berman announces no settlement in Brady's appeal
- (02:53) Today, 11:32 AM ET
- RG III can't catch a break
- (01:08) Today, 03:09 PM ET
- Bills release fan favorite Fred Jackson
- (02:14) Today, 11:50 AM ET
- Gruden: Cousins earned starting job
- (00:43) Today, 01:24 PM ET
- Falcons couldn't be more pleased with Julio Jones
- (01:03) Today, 04:56 PM ET
- Meyer not ready to name a starter
- (00:32) Today, 12:56 PM ET
- Kanell, Finebaum believe Barrett to be starter
- (00:46) Today, 02:52 PM ET
- Baylor investigating handling of allegations against Ukwuachu
- (01:30) Today, 04:08 PM ET
- Luginbill: Sarkisian 'made a colossal error' in judgment
- (01:21) Today, 03:33 PM ET
- Kanell: Adams is on the verge of superstardom
- (00:46) Today, 11:17 AM ET