Jemele Hill speaks with Ray Rice about what he's learned about himself since being out of football and why teams may be shying away as he attempts a comeback.
Rice: 'I understand the situation I'm in'
Brady's testimony released
Cubs blank Pirates
Ray Rice: 'I'm a rehabilitated man'
Clowney's dad charged with attempted murder
Yankees crush Red Sox
Perez knocks in three in Royals' win
Arian Foster could miss start of season
Tigers release GM Dombrowski from contract
Rice facing multiple hurdles to return
Graham committed to blocking in Seattle's offense
Mayweather will return to ring Sept. 12 vs. Berto
Eagles, Bradford working on extension
Expectations for Greg Hardy
Judge not impressed with Hernandez juror tipster
Reds start hot, hold off Cardinals
- Rice: 'I understand the situation I'm in'
- (06:56) Today, 07:32 PM ET
- Brady's testimony released
- (01:37) Today, 07:08 PM ET
- Clowney's dad charged with attempted murder
- (01:46) Today, 03:57 PM ET
- Rice facing multiple hurdles to return
- (01:21) Today, 08:20 PM ET
- Ray Rice: 'I'm a rehabilitated man'
- (00:49) Today, 03:57 PM ET
- Cunningham: Hackenberg is world class
- (00:58) Today, 01:23 PM ET
- Most overrated, underrated college football teams
- (01:26) Today, 11:50 AM ET
- Harbaugh's impact on Michigan
- (05:59) Today, 12:50 PM ET
- Issues remain for Tunsil after charges dropped
- (02:14) Yesterday, 02:34 PM ET
- Fitzgerald: Need to finish games
- (02:04) Yesterday, 11:04 AM ET