Thanks to a late interception in the end zone, South Carolina opened the college football season with a 17-13 win over North Carolina.
Goal-line stand preserves win for Gamecocks
Brady ruling a colossal setback for NFL in case where arbitrator wins 99 percent of time
DeMaurice Smith, Roger Cossack heatedly debate NFL discipline process
Andy Murray storms back to win in five sets
Georgia Tech uses run game to sting Alcorn State
Brady wins appeal, ban nullified
Ruling a major rebuke of Goodell's power
Bollettieri, Bodo discuss the legacy of Lleyton Hewitt
Tebow, Eagles fall to Jets
Five Things We Learned: Day 4
Bruschi not satisfied with 'flawed procedure'
Jason Pierre-Paul plans to return to Giants next week
Digital Serve: Nadal to fall to Fognini again?
Sock's cramps too unbearable to continue
Did Judge Berman make the right decision in Brady's case?
Judge deems NFL's process unfair to Brady
- DeMaurice Smith, Roger Cossack heatedly debate NFL discipline process
- (02:48) Today, 02:29 PM ET
- Brady ruling a colossal setback for NFL in case where arbitrator wins 99 percent of time
- (01:47) Today, 11:34 AM ET
- Brady wins appeal, ban nullified
- (01:17) Today, 10:30 AM ET
- Tebow, Eagles fall to Jets
- (01:30) Today, 10:26 PM ET
- Mariota tosses first touchdown in win
- (00:59) Today, 11:06 PM ET
- Goal-line stand preserves win for Gamecocks
- (01:18) Today, 09:31 PM ET
- Georgia Tech uses run game to sting Alcorn State
- (01:32) Today, 11:13 PM ET
- Oklahoma State holds off Central Michigan
- (01:13) Today, 10:35 PM ET
- Should Connor Cook be upset he wasn't elected team captain?
- (01:26) Today, 02:35 PM ET
- Kiper: Adoree' Jackson 'could be spectacular this season'
- (00:40) Today, 02:57 PM ET
- Brewers hand Pirates fourth straight loss
- (01:13) Today, 10:46 PM ET
- Zimmermann's monster night powers Nationals
- (00:55) Today, 10:19 PM ET
- Gonzalez continues torrid streak
- (00:54) Sep 4, 2015, 12:04 AM ET
- White Sox claw back to avoid sweep
- (00:42) Today, 05:03 PM ET
- Rangers-Angels preview
- (02:36) Today, 07:52 PM ET