Sal Paolantonio and Andrew Brandt discuss Judge Richard M. Berman's announcement that there will be no settlement in Tom Brady's appeal and that he will make a ruling by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Judge Berman announces no settlement in Brady's appeal
How will the judge rule in Deflategate?
Bills release fan favorite Fred Jackson
Matich: Football minds prevailing in D.C.
Tyrod Taylor named Bills Week 1 starter
Meyer not ready to name a starter
Arrieta throws no-hitter against Dodgers
Hogan seeks forgiveness for 'embarrassing' racist comments
Serve the ball, not the racket!
Arrieta: 'It went by so quick'
Redskins engaging in RG III trade talks
Sharapova withdraws from US Open
Japan beats Pennsylvania in record-setting LLWS title game
Cobb injury putting a strain on Packers' receiving corps
Palmer struggles in Cards' win
Hoyer guides Texans Past Saints
- Judge Berman announces no settlement in Brady's appeal
- (02:53) Today, 11:32 AM ET
- Bills release fan favorite Fred Jackson
- (02:14) Today, 11:50 AM ET
- Injury concerns cost Ryan Broyles spot on Lions roster
- (01:45) Today, 12:02 PM ET
- Tyrod Taylor named Bills Week 1 starter
- (01:17) Today, 12:54 PM ET
- Matich: Football minds prevailing in D.C.
- (01:16) Today, 09:52 AM ET
- Meyer not ready to name a starter
- (00:32) Today, 12:56 PM ET
- Kanell: Adams is on the verge of superstardom
- (00:46) Today, 11:17 AM ET
- More likely to be upset Week 1: Ohio State or Alabama?
- (00:43) Yesterday, 03:05 PM ET
- Boykin's arm and legs can win him the Heisman
- (01:40) Yesterday, 12:37 PM ET
- Kanell: 'Cody Kessler is going to have a huge year'
- (01:42) Yesterday, 12:16 PM ET