Adam Schefter explains why U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman's ruling is a colossal setback for the NFL, and ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack discusses how Tom Brady's appeal could send a rumble through arbitration law.
Brady ruling a colossal setback for NFL in case where arbitrator wins 99 percent of time
Brady wins appeal, ban nullified
Ruling a major rebuke of Goodell's power
Bruschi not satisfied with 'flawed procedure'
Did Judge Berman make the right decision in Brady's case?
Judge deems NFL's process unfair to Brady
Digital Serve: Federer, Murray and Azarenka second-round preview
Kershaw strikes out 15, goes the distance
Zimmerman powers Nats past Cards
Rockets' Howard detained for gun in carry-on
Bayless: This is an enormous blow to the absolute power of the commissioner
Stephen A.: 'I am surprised that the NFL lost'
Sharpe: 'The NFL needs to step back'
Spurrier: Got to get the ball to Pharoh Cooper
Djokovic makes easy work of Haider-Maurer
Harbaugh avoiding buzz before season opener
- Brady ruling a colossal setback for NFL in case where arbitrator wins 99 percent of time
- (01:47) Today, 11:34 AM ET
- Brady wins appeal, ban nullified
- (01:17) Today, 10:30 AM ET
- Bruschi not satisfied with 'flawed procedure'
- (01:48) Today, 01:03 PM ET
- Did Judge Berman make the right decision in Brady's case?
- (01:33) Today, 12:10 PM ET
- Ruling a major rebuke of Goodell's power
- (01:17) Today, 10:41 AM ET
- Matich: Jones 'brings an X factor' very few QBs do
- (01:19) Today, 10:12 AM ET
- Spurrier: Got to get the ball to Pharoh Cooper
- (01:23) Yesterday, 07:40 PM ET
- Kiper: Boykin not best pro prospect on TCU
- (00:48) Today, 12:52 PM ET
- TCU going from hunter to hunted
- (01:36) Yesterday, 08:47 PM ET
- Golic: No problem with USC not suspending Sarkisian
- (00:58) Today, 07:55 AM ET
- SweetSpotTV: 2016 sleeper teams
- (02:32) Today, 11:49 AM ET
- Zimmerman powers Nats past Cards
- (02:19) Today, 01:35 AM ET
- Zimmerman: 'It's not over till it's over'
- (01:39) Today, 01:50 AM ET
- Encarnacion, Donaldson drawing comparisons to Ruth and Gehrig
- (00:40) Today, 07:05 AM ET
- Votto quietly having all-time great second half
- (00:38) Today, 06:53 AM ET