Darren Rovell discusses the reported deal worth between $265 and $285 million that Under Armour has offered Kevin Durant.
Sources: Under Armour Offers Durant Rich Deal
Is Harden The Best Basketball Player Alive?
Collecting In Cleveland: LeBron Or Manziel?
Steve Ballmer Excited For Clippers' Future
Team USA Visits West Point
Shawn Marion To Join Cavs
Two-Team Race In NBA East
Davis: 'Playing With Great Confidence'
The Clippers' No. 1 Fan?
Future Of USA Men's Basketball
Kings Sign Sim Bhullar
USA Basketball Cancels Trip Over Ebola Concerns
Should Team USA Be Concerned?
Raptors Fined For Anti-Tampering Violation
Stephen Curry On Steve Kerr
No votes available
- Clowney Exits Practice After Collision
- (02:27) Today, 08:38 PM ET
- Doctors: Kelly Has No Evidence Of Cancer
- (01:22) Today, 05:04 PM ET
- Hard Work Pays Off For Brian Hoyer
- (02:00) Today, 03:05 PM ET
- Atkins To Make Preseason Debut
- (03:44) Today, 05:57 PM ET
- Lions' Johnson Won't Dunk
- (03:13) Today, 05:46 PM ET