Chris Broussard reports on the Spurs' agreement with guard Danny Green to a four-year contract worth $45 million.
Danny Green, Spurs agree to deal
Dragic agrees to five-year deal with Heat
DeMarre Carroll agrees to deal with Raptors
Lillard likely to sign max extension
Lillard, Trail Blazers close to max extension
Mike Dunleavy staying in Chicago
Anthony Davis agrees to five-year extension
Could DeAndre Jordan land in Dallas?
Salary cap implications for Davis deal
Where will DeAndre Jordan sign?
Millsap mulls max contracts from Magic, Hawks
Wade's plans in free agency
Ridnour on busy week of trades
Free agency is a race to the swift
Lakers meet with Aldridge
Leonard verbally agrees to extension with Spurs
- DeSean Jackson still unhappy with Eagles release
- (02:55) Today, 10:47 AM ET
- Wilson assuming all the risk
- (02:45) Jun 30, 2015, 12:11 PM ET
- Is Favre serious about being able to play in the NFL?
- (02:02) Jun 30, 2015, 02:57 PM ET
- Jim Brown: No middle ground on Manziel
- (01:57) Jun 30, 2015, 02:00 PM ET
- Make or break season for RG III?
- (03:12) Jun 30, 2015, 11:06 AM ET
- Harbaugh not amused with Colin Cowherd's questions
- (05:21) Today, 11:09 AM ET
- Notre Dame suspends Greg Bryant for first four games
- (02:15) Jun 29, 2015, 12:45 PM ET
- Challenging time for Jimbo Fisher
- (01:27) Jun 27, 2015, 11:27 AM ET
- Michigan DL says he was pressured to retire
- (03:33) Jun 26, 2015, 02:59 PM ET
- Browns' Terrelle Pryor allowed to scrimmage at Ohio State
- (03:37) Jun 24, 2015, 03:20 PM ET