Marc Stein explains how Warriors guard Klay Thompson was cleared to play in Game 1 of the NBA Finals after suffering a concussion in Game 5 of the Western Conference finals.
Thompson clears protocol, OK to play in Game 1
Road to the Finals: Cavs' playoff journey
Hoiberg: 'I absolutely love this roster'
Bosh returns to practice after four-month absence
Keys to Cavaliers' offensive success
Curry updates his Finals status
Keys to Warriors' offensive success
Chicago fans skeptical of Hoiberg hire
Why Hoiberg is right choice for Bulls
Heat plan to court Durant
NBA's best of the best moments
Is the NBA season too long?
Is it crazy for Shaq to pick Kobe over LeBron?
Silver: Satisfied with concussion protocol
LeBron says of game: 'This is probably the best I've been'
Klay Thompson returns to practice
- Peterson ready to move forward
- (00:44) Today, 05:32 PM ET
- Newton signs 5-year extension with Panthers
- (02:23) Today, 04:57 PM ET
- McDonald's ex says he repeatedly attacked her
- (02:25) Today, 10:24 PM ET
- Peterson to report to Vikings' offseason workouts
- (03:01) Today, 09:50 AM ET
- Jets' guard sets high expectations for QB Smith
- (02:46) Today, 05:35 PM ET
- UAB to bring back football
- (03:06) Yesterday, 03:11 PM ET
- Cohen backflips and catches live on SC
- (02:03) May 30, 2015, 12:18 PM ET
- Clemson's Sweeney to skip fundraiser after backlash
- (02:46) May 27, 2015, 07:13 PM ET
- First executive director of NCAA dies at 93
- (01:01) May 31, 2015, 12:33 PM ET
- Who will start at QB for Ohio State?
- (01:44) May 26, 2015, 12:04 PM ET