Using Second Spectrum, Tim Legler focuses on how well the Cavaliers defended the 3-pointer in the Eastern Conference finals and how it will translate against the 3-happy Warriors.
Defending the 3
Defending Stephen Curry
Slowing down LeBron James
Thompson clears protocol, OK to play in Game 1
James Jones in rare company
Road to the Finals: Cavs' playoff journey
Hoiberg: 'I absolutely love this roster'
Bosh returns to practice after four-month absence
Keys to Cavaliers' offensive success
Curry updates his Finals status
Keys to Warriors' offensive success
Chicago fans skeptical of Hoiberg hire
Why Hoiberg is right choice for Bulls
Heat plan to court Durant
NBA's best of the best moments
Is the NBA season too long?
- UAB to bring back football
- (03:06) Jun 1, 2015, 03:11 PM ET
- Cohen backflips and catches live on SC
- (02:03) May 30, 2015, 12:18 PM ET
- Clemson's Sweeney to skip fundraiser after backlash
- (02:46) May 27, 2015, 07:13 PM ET
- First executive director of NCAA dies at 93
- (01:01) May 31, 2015, 12:33 PM ET
- Who will start at QB for Ohio State?
- (01:44) May 26, 2015, 12:04 PM ET
- Is Archer a legitimate Cy Young candidate?
- (00:44) Today, 11:09 AM ET
- How impressive was Joey Gallo's debut?
- (00:37) Today, 10:50 AM ET
- Are Dodgers most dangerous team in NL?
- (00:44) Today, 10:55 AM ET
- Dodgers rally past Rockies
- (01:11) Today, 01:21 AM ET
- Gallo stellar in debut
- (01:54) Yesterday, 11:59 PM ET