Tom Penn explains how the Warriors using a smaller lineup is tougher to guard and helping them win.
Small ball working for Warriors
When will Irving make season debut?
Porzingis turning into a double-double machine
Durant scores 27 in return to lineup
Timberwolves keep 76ers winless
LeBron, Cavaliers take down Magic
LeBron-Love combo working for Cavaliers
Wade, Heat shut down Knicks
Spurs improve to 11-3
Hornets rally to top Kings in OT
Monroe powers Bucks past Pistons
Okafor up for the challenge
Warriors tie NBA record with 15-0 start
When will Steve Kerr return to Warriors' bench?
Curry on 15-0: 'It was a huge accomplishment for us'
How impressive is the Warriors' start?
- Antonio Pierce: Manziel has not shown that he can be a professional
- (02:05) Today, 03:55 PM ET
- Manziel's future with Cleveland in doubt after demotion
- (02:06) Today, 03:51 PM ET
- Can Manziel be the face of the franchise?
- (01:36) Today, 02:49 PM ET
- Jeff Fisher responds to Rams' critics
- (02:54) Today, 02:07 PM ET
- Kapernick's surgery another crack in divide with 49ers?
- (02:55) Today, 04:19 PM ET
- Connor Cook likely a game-time decision against Penn State
- (01:24) Today, 03:23 PM ET
- Booger McFarland's CFP top 4
- (01:43) Today, 10:55 AM ET
- What is holding up Les Miles decision?
- (01:25) Today, 09:40 AM ET
- Sooners QB Mayfield passes concussion tests
- (01:44) Yesterday, 06:18 PM ET
- Les Miles addresses job status
- (01:19) Yesterday, 02:03 PM ET
- What Pirates fans can be thankful for
- (00:55) Today, 02:54 PM ET
- Sources: Dodgers tab Dave Roberts as next manager
- (01:42) Nov 22, 2015, 09:37 PM ET
- What does Roberts' hiring mean for Puig?
- (00:31) Nov 22, 2015, 09:45 PM ET
- What White Sox fans should be thankful for
- (01:13) Today, 03:12 PM ET
- Kennedy: David Ortiz is irreplaceable
- (00:42) Nov 20, 2015, 04:21 PM ET