NBA commissioner Adam Silver joins Mike & Mike to discuss NBA union chief Michele Roberts' decision to hire neurologists to examine the league's concussion protocol. Silver says that although the current protocol works, they are always looking to improve.
Silver: Satisfied with concussion protocol
LeBron says of game: 'This is probably the best I've been'
Klay Thompson returns to practice
Irving's status unclear for Game 1 of Finals
NBA Finals: Who has the edge?
Curry-related slogans to be trademarked
Finals losing buzz because of layoff?
Latest on Kyrie Irving, Klay Thompson
Carlesimo's advice to Kerr, Blatt
Kevin Love's future with Cavaliers
Thibodeau's future in NBA
Love expects to be ready for opening night
Is Hoiberg a good fit in Chicago?
Face to face: Steve Kerr
Top players in NBA Finals
Gentry to coach Pelicans
- Peterson to report to Vikings offseason workouts
- (03:01) Today, 09:50 AM ET
- Adrian Peterson joins Vikings
- (02:42) Today, 08:21 AM ET
- Chargers won't offer Eric Weddle extension
- (03:07) Yesterday, 08:12 PM ET
- Newton nearing long-term deal with Panthers
- (01:07) Yesterday, 10:48 AM ET
- Manziel under the microscope
- (02:11) Yesterday, 01:12 PM ET
- UAB to bring back football
- (03:06) Yesterday, 03:11 PM ET
- Cohen backflips and catches live on SC
- (02:03) May 30, 2015, 12:18 PM ET
- Clemson's Sweeney to skip fundraiser after backlash
- (02:46) May 27, 2015, 07:13 PM ET
- First executive director of NCAA dies at 93
- (01:01) May 31, 2015, 12:33 PM ET
- Who will start at QB for Ohio State?
- (01:44) May 26, 2015, 12:04 PM ET