Michael Wilbon and Jason Whitlock discuss the Spurs' offseason moves and how it makes them the best team in the NBA. David West turns down a $12 million deal to sign for the veterans minimum of $1.5 million.
Wilbon on Spurs: 'Best team in the league'
Marc Gasol, Grizzlies agree to max contract
Ginobili announces return to Spurs
Okafor scores 20 in 76ers' loss
Cavs-Nets trade talks stagnant
Reggie Jackson gets big deal from Pistons
Hezonja puts on show for the Magic
Winslow leads Heat past Pistons
Lakers, Lou Williams agree to contract
Hezonja attacks the rim
Cavaliers look to land Joe Johnson
ESPN The Magazine's 2015 Body Issue: Kevin Love
ESPN The Magazine's 2015 Body Issue: DeAndre Jordan
How does Aldridge fit into Spurs' system?
Blazers fire assistant coach over Aldridge reveal
Stuckey staying with Pacers
- Giants pleased with Pierre-Paul's prognosis
- (01:50) Today, 10:52 AM ET
- Should the Cowboys pay what Bryant is asking?
- (02:22) Jul 2, 2015, 05:10 PM ET
- Packers sticking by Quarless, despite arrest
- (01:57) Today, 08:58 PM ET
- Should Demaryius Thomas get a long-term deal?
- (02:53) Today, 12:47 PM ET
- Jason Pierre-Paul injured in fireworks accident
- (02:36) Yesterday, 08:24 PM ET
- FSU releases QB Johnson in wake of bar incident
- (03:17) Today, 11:14 PM ET
- Braxton Miller plans to stay at Ohio State
- (01:49) Jul 2, 2015, 02:16 PM ET
- Diddy avoids felony charges
- (03:01) Jul 2, 2015, 10:26 PM ET
- Harbaugh not amused with Colin Cowherd's questions
- (05:21) Jul 1, 2015, 11:09 AM ET
- Notre Dame suspends Greg Bryant for first four games
- (02:15) Jun 29, 2015, 12:45 PM ET