James Harden fails to get off a shot in the final seconds and the Warriors hold on for a 99-98 Game 2 win behind Stephen Curry's scoring a team-high 33 points.
Warriors survive to go up 2-0
Warriors win sloppy game
Harden: Just a tough play
Rockets understand task at hand
Bad defense on Curry
Cold Hard Facts
Smith: 'We had the ball in our best players' hand'
Bogut loving stars' back and forth
Value of home court
West stars dominate All-NBA team
DeMarre Carroll questionable for Game 2
Smith, Cavs take down Hawks in Game 1
Smith still glowing
Sounds of the game
- Is Ryan Tannehill worth his big contract extension deal?
- (00:27) Yesterday, 04:42 PM ET
- Fewer extra points and more value for older kickers?
- (00:36) Yesterday, 04:30 PM ET
- Conversion rule change, kicking PATs from the 15-yard line
- (00:51) Yesterday, 04:35 PM ET
- Robert Griffin III, wife welcome baby girl
- (01:47) Yesterday, 09:13 PM ET
- Bush looking forward to 'fresh start' with 49ers
- (01:48) Yesterday, 07:09 PM ET
- Golson to transfer to Florida State
- (02:05) May 19, 2015, 01:50 PM ET
- Reaction at FSU to Golson's move
- (01:55) May 19, 2015, 03:58 PM ET
- Weis still paid $2M annually from Notre Dame
- (03:07) May 18, 2015, 08:39 PM ET
- Smart move for Florida State?
- (02:03) May 19, 2015, 07:33 PM ET
- Risk or Reward? The Redshirting Gamble
- (06:57) May 18, 2015, 01:25 PM ET
- Bumgarner leads Giants past Dodgers
- (02:45) Yesterday, 11:57 PM ET
- Smith ejected for use of substance in Brewers' loss
- (00:42) Yesterday, 10:16 PM ET
- Brewers' Smith ejected: Does the substance make a difference?
- (01:31) Today, 01:45 AM ET
- Bryant extends hit streak in Cubs' win
- (00:43) Yesterday, 11:39 PM ET
- Orioles edge Mariners
- (00:54) Yesterday, 06:41 PM ET