Raiders DE Justin Tuck reacts to Redskins WR DeSean Jackson's comments that the Eagles engaged in a "smear campaign" against him after his release.
Justin Tuck talks DeSean Jackson
DeSean Jackson still unhappy with Eagles release
Steelers enter bid to host 2023 Super Bowl
Brandon Spikes pleads guilty in hit-and-run
Tuck thinks Raiders are headed in right direction
How does the salary cap affect the NFL?
Young Panthers fan to coach at fan fest
Wilson assuming all the risk
Is Favre serious about being able to play in the NFL?
Jim Brown: No middle ground on Manziel
Make or break season for RG III?
NFLPA criticized by NFL exec Troy Vincent
Russell Wilson: 'Let my play speak for itself'
Which NFL franchises are set up for success?
Out of bounds for punter to take shots at rival?
Hyundai replaces GM as an official NFL sponsor
- Justin Tuck talks DeSean Jackson
- (01:04) Today, 02:08 PM ET
- DeSean Jackson still unhappy with Eagles release
- (02:55) Today, 10:47 AM ET
- Steelers enter bid to host 2023 Super Bowl
- (01:50) Today, 05:12 PM ET
- Brandon Spikes pleads guilty in hit-and-run
- (02:36) Today, 05:04 PM ET
- Tuck thinks Raiders are headed in right direction
- (02:24) Today, 02:05 PM ET
- Harbaugh not amused with Colin Cowherd's questions
- (05:21) Today, 11:09 AM ET
- Notre Dame suspends Greg Bryant for first four games
- (02:15) Jun 29, 2015, 12:45 PM ET
- Challenging time for Jimbo Fisher
- (01:27) Jun 27, 2015, 11:27 AM ET
- Michigan DL says he was pressured to retire
- (03:33) Jun 26, 2015, 02:59 PM ET
- Browns' Terrelle Pryor allowed to scrimmage at Ohio State
- (03:37) Jun 24, 2015, 03:20 PM ET