Sal Paolantonio and Andrew Brandt discuss Judge Richard M. Berman's announcement that there will be no settlement in Tom Brady's appeal and that he will make a ruling by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Judge Berman announces no settlement in Brady's appeal
RG III can't catch a break
Bills release fan favorite Fred Jackson
Gruden: Cousins earned starting job
Falcons couldn't be more pleased with Julio Jones
Injury concerns cost Ryan Broyles spot on Lions roster
Concern for the Cowboys' defense
Bayless: I am concerned for Tim Tebow
Tyrod Taylor named Bills Week 1 starter
Are Redskins players happy with QB decision?
Will Cruz be ready for week one?
Matich: Football minds prevailing in D.C.
How will the judge rule in Deflategate?
Bears looking for new leadership after Jennings release
Colts CB Greg Toler isn't sure he'll be ready for Week 1
Bayless sold on Jameis Winston
- Judge Berman announces no settlement in Brady's appeal
- (02:53) Today, 11:32 AM ET
- RG III can't catch a break
- (01:08) Today, 03:09 PM ET
- Bills release fan favorite Fred Jackson
- (02:14) Today, 11:50 AM ET
- Gruden: Cousins earned starting job
- (00:43) Today, 01:24 PM ET
- Falcons couldn't be more pleased with Julio Jones
- (01:03) Today, 04:56 PM ET
- Meyer not ready to name a starter
- (00:32) Today, 12:56 PM ET
- Kanell, Finebaum believe Barrett to be starter
- (00:46) Today, 02:52 PM ET
- Baylor investigating handling of allegations against Ukwuachu
- (01:30) Today, 04:08 PM ET
- Luginbill: Sarkisian 'made a colossal error' in judgment
- (01:21) Today, 03:33 PM ET
- Kanell: Adams is on the verge of superstardom
- (00:46) Today, 11:17 AM ET