ESPN Cowboys reporter Todd Archer says Dallas is backing running back Ezekiel Elliott and that the domestic assault allegation against the RB won't be a major distraction for the team.
Elliott situation won't be a major distraction
Jarrett Bell's personal connection to Dennis Green
Remembering the passion and intensity of Dennis Green
Green beloved by players
NFL world shocked by death of Dennis Green
Ezekiel Elliott accused of domestic violence; he denies it
Carson Palmer doesn't like bees
Graziano: Bell likely won't win appeal
How does the NFL proceed under new conduct policy?
Is it possible Watt will be back for Week 1?
Jags not ready to sign Hardy, yet
Caplan: Rice offering to donate salary won't matter
Bell's suspension could have financial impact
Palmer 'always tinkering' with footwork, mechanics
When will Watt return to action?
Gordon meeting with Goodell 'part of the process'
- Elliott situation won't be a major distraction
- (01:00) Today, 08:41 AM ET
- Jarrett Bell's personal connection to Dennis Green
- (03:14) Yesterday, 12:55 PM ET
- Remembering the passion and intensity of Dennis Green
- (00:25) Yesterday, 11:59 AM ET
- Green beloved by players
- (01:32) Yesterday, 12:37 PM ET
- NFL world shocked by death of Dennis Green
- (01:22) Yesterday, 11:26 AM ET
- Florida State's unique way of motivating players
- (01:24) Today, 10:56 AM ET
- Richt won't turn around Miami in Year 1
- (00:51) Today, 10:52 AM ET
- Matich: Lamar Jackson's running game 'unstoppable'
- (00:52) Today, 10:47 AM ET
- Watson 'honored' by Saban comments
- (00:38) Yesterday, 03:11 PM ET
- Watson viewed as favorite to be No. 1 pick
- (01:00) Yesterday, 10:07 AM ET
- Chapman's 103-mph pitch seals game
- (00:32) Yesterday, 10:41 PM ET
- Adams the hero with 16th inning walk-off HR
- (00:29) Today, 01:32 AM ET
- Kurkjian: Giants will try to get Chapman
- (00:48) Today, 08:21 AM ET
- Crisp ends scoreless tie with 13th inning walk-off
- (01:10) Today, 01:44 AM ET
- Fowler marks first game back with leadoff home run
- (00:19) Yesterday, 10:36 PM ET