Ed Werder discusses the news that LeSean McCoy, who left Thursday's game, has been diagnosed with a sprained right thumb after his x-rays came back negative.
LeSean McCoy Has Sprained Thumb
Concerns Over RG III's Style Of Play?
Keep Doubting Robert Griffin III
McCoy, Eagles Top Steelers
Foles: 'Great Team Effort'
Steelers' Tomlin Angry
NFL Cold Hard Facts
Bills Scuffle At Practice Again
Cowboys LB Holloman's Career May Be Over
Niners Resod New Stadium
Tough Decisions Ahead For Steelers
Jim Kelly Elated
Brees To See Game Action Against Colts
Clowney Exits Practice After Collision
Hard Work Pays Off For Brian Hoyer
Inside The Huddle With John Clayton
No votes available
- LeSean McCoy Has Sprained Thumb
- (00:48) Today, 11:57 AM ET
- Concerns Over RG III's Style Of Play?
- (02:02) Today, 10:50 AM ET
- Keep Doubting Robert Griffin III
- (01:49) Today, 10:35 AM ET
- McCoy, Eagles Top Steelers
- (01:26) Today, 12:00 AM ET
- Foles: 'Great Team Effort'
- (00:37) Yesterday, 11:22 PM ET
- Buy Or Sell: Pac-12
- (02:13) Today, 11:07 AM ET
- Harvey Updyke Dunk Tank Canceled Following Threats
- (02:37) Yesterday, 08:42 PM ET
- College Football Minute
- (01:24) Yesterday, 07:47 PM ET
- Nick Marshall's Continuing Development
- (03:06) Aug 19, 2014, 12:05 PM ET
- ESPN's College Football Fantasy Draft
- (02:15) Yesterday, 05:45 PM ET