ESPN Redskins reporter John Keim discusses Robert Griffin III and his wife having their first child, a baby girl, on Thursday.
Robert Griffin III, wife welcome baby girl
Bush looking forward to 'fresh start' with 49ers
Hernandez enters another not guilty plea
Will a team sign Ray Rice?
Revis latest to speak out against Patriots
Marcell Dareus suspended one game
Playing through a tough injury
Former Raven Rice completes pretrial intervention
Tony Romo misses DeMarco Murray
Goodell: 'I want to hear directly from Tom'
Takeaways from Roger Goodell's news conference
QB Manziel to fully participate in OTAs
Another serious charge against Aaron Hernandez
Goodell reacts to Patriots dropping appeal
Jets eliminate distractions, name Smith starting QB
Carr injures finger on throwing hand
- Robert Griffin III, wife welcome baby girl
- (01:47) Yesterday, 09:13 PM ET
- Bush looking forward to 'fresh start' with 49ers
- (01:48) Yesterday, 07:09 PM ET
- Hernandez enters another not guilty plea
- (02:11) Yesterday, 06:03 PM ET
- Will a team sign Ray Rice?
- (00:48) Yesterday, 01:32 PM ET
- Revis latest to speak out against Patriots
- (01:38) Yesterday, 09:48 AM ET
- Golson to transfer to Florida State
- (02:05) May 19, 2015, 01:50 PM ET
- Reaction at FSU to Golson's move
- (01:55) May 19, 2015, 03:58 PM ET
- Weis still paid $2M annually from Notre Dame
- (03:07) May 18, 2015, 08:39 PM ET
- Smart move for Florida State?
- (02:03) May 19, 2015, 07:33 PM ET
- Risk or Reward? The Redshirting Gamble
- (06:57) May 18, 2015, 01:25 PM ET
- Bumgarner leads Giants past Dodgers
- (02:45) Yesterday, 11:57 PM ET
- Smith ejected for use of substance in Brewers' loss
- (00:42) Yesterday, 10:16 PM ET
- Brewers' Smith ejected: Does the substance make a difference?
- (01:31) Today, 01:45 AM ET
- Bryant extends hit streak in Cubs' win
- (00:43) Yesterday, 11:39 PM ET
- Orioles edge Mariners
- (00:54) Yesterday, 06:41 PM ET