Sal Paolantonio and Andrew Brandt discuss Judge Richard M. Berman's announcement that there will be no settlement in Tom Brady's appeal and that he will make a ruling by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Judge Berman announces no settlement in Brady's appeal
Bills release fan favorite Fred Jackson
Injury concerns cost Ryan Broyles spot on Lions roster
Tyrod Taylor named Bills Week 1 starter
Matich: Football minds prevailing in D.C.
How will the judge rule in Deflategate?
Bears looking for new leadership after Jennings release
Bayless sold on Jameis Winston
Redskins engaging in RG III trade talks
Schefter: Taylor will start for Bills
Schefter: It would be very intriguing to see Cleveland give Ray Rice a job
Berry, Yates believe Peterson is top fantasy player
Berry loves Gore, Johnson this year
Palmer struggles in Cards' win
Hoyer guides Texans Past Saints
Cobb injury putting a strain on Packers' receiving corps
- Judge Berman announces no settlement in Brady's appeal
- (02:53) Today, 11:32 AM ET
- Bills release fan favorite Fred Jackson
- (02:14) Today, 11:50 AM ET
- Injury concerns cost Ryan Broyles spot on Lions roster
- (01:45) Today, 12:02 PM ET
- Tyrod Taylor named Bills Week 1 starter
- (01:17) Today, 12:54 PM ET
- Matich: Football minds prevailing in D.C.
- (01:16) Today, 09:52 AM ET
- Meyer not ready to name a starter
- (00:32) Today, 12:56 PM ET
- Kanell: Adams is on the verge of superstardom
- (00:46) Today, 11:17 AM ET
- More likely to be upset Week 1: Ohio State or Alabama?
- (00:43) Yesterday, 03:05 PM ET
- Boykin's arm and legs can win him the Heisman
- (01:40) Yesterday, 12:37 PM ET
- Kanell: 'Cody Kessler is going to have a huge year'
- (01:42) Yesterday, 12:16 PM ET