Adam Caplan discusses Robert Griffin III being cleared to play by a neurologist after his concussion last week against the Lions.
Robert Griffin III cleared to play
Martavis Bryant facing four-game suspension
Bryant suspension depletes a depleted Steelers team
Sore elbow sidelines Manziel
Wilson: water product helped prevent injury
Tomlin: Preseason debate is a 'waste of time'
Ravens extend safety Will Hill
Latest on Ahmad Brooks
Lynch no longer needs to pay fine
Do the Bills know who their starting QB will be?
Martin's possibilities for 2015
Payton reflects on Katrina
Bennett questions Cutler's leadership
Roethlisberger: 'I feel great'
Hill: Dez Bryant not looking to blow career
Best fantasy draft bargains
- Robert Griffin III cleared to play
- (01:39) Today, 08:15 PM ET
- Martavis Bryant facing four-game suspension
- (00:51) Today, 03:00 PM ET
- Bryant suspension depletes a depleted Steelers team
- (01:27) Today, 03:26 PM ET
- Sore elbow sidelines Manziel
- (02:00) Today, 06:34 PM ET
- Wilson: water product helped prevent injury
- (01:42) Today, 06:54 PM ET
- OTL: The Graduate Transfer Controversy
- (06:59) Today, 12:05 PM ET
- J.T. Barrett the choice at QB for Ohio State?
- (00:58) Today, 11:37 AM ET
- Buckeyes 'stunned' by Noah Brown injury
- (01:36) Today, 02:20 PM ET
- Riley positions Nebraska for the long-term
- (00:41) Today, 05:51 PM ET
- Tough task for any Big Ten West team to win conference
- (00:56) Today, 05:41 PM ET