Sal Paolantonio and Andrew Brandt discuss Judge Richard M. Berman's announcement that there will be no settlement in Tom Brady's appeal and that he will make a ruling by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Judge Berman announces no settlement in Brady's appeal
RG III can't catch a break
Bills release fan favorite Fred Jackson
Gruden: Cousins earned starting job
Injury concerns cost Ryan Broyles spot on Lions roster
Concern for the Cowboys' defense
Bayless: I am concerned for Tim Tebow
Tyrod Taylor named Bills Week 1 starter
Are Redskins players happy with QB decision?
Matich: Football minds prevailing in D.C.
How will the judge rule in Deflategate?
Bears looking for new leadership after Jennings release
Bayless sold on Jameis Winston
Confidence level in Sam Bradford
Is Jay Gruden done with Robert Griffin III?
Redskins engaging in RG III trade talks
- Judge Berman announces no settlement in Brady's appeal
- (02:53) Today, 11:32 AM ET
- RG III can't catch a break
- (01:08) Today, 03:09 PM ET
- Bills release fan favorite Fred Jackson
- (02:14) Today, 11:50 AM ET
- Gruden: Cousins earned starting job
- (00:43) Today, 01:24 PM ET
- Injury concerns cost Ryan Broyles spot on Lions roster
- (01:45) Today, 12:02 PM ET
- Meyer not ready to name a starter
- (00:32) Today, 12:56 PM ET
- Kanell, Finebaum believe Barrett to be starter
- (00:46) Today, 02:52 PM ET
- Luginbill: Sarkisian 'made a colossal error' in judgment
- (01:21) Today, 03:33 PM ET
- Kanell: Adams is on the verge of superstardom
- (00:46) Today, 11:17 AM ET
- More likely to be upset Week 1: Ohio State or Alabama?
- (00:43) Yesterday, 03:05 PM ET