Adam Caplan discusses Robert Griffin III being cleared to play by a neurologist after his concussion last week against the Lions.
Robert Griffin III cleared to play
Martavis Bryant facing four-game suspension
Bryant suspension depletes a depleted Steelers team
Sore elbow sidelines Manziel
Wilson: water product helped prevent injury
Tomlin: Preseason debate is a 'waste of time'
Ravens extend safety Will Hill
Latest on Ahmad Brooks
Lynch no longer needs to pay fine
Do the Bills know who their starting QB will be?
Martin's possibilities for 2015
Terrelle Pryor: I want to get on field as fast as possible
Payton reflects on Katrina
Bennett questions Cutler's leadership
Roethlisberger: 'I feel great'
Hill: Dez Bryant not looking to blow career
- Robert Griffin III cleared to play
- (01:39) Yesterday, 08:15 PM ET
- Martavis Bryant facing four-game suspension
- (00:51) Yesterday, 03:00 PM ET
- Bryant suspension depletes a depleted Steelers team
- (01:27) Yesterday, 03:26 PM ET
- Sore elbow sidelines Manziel
- (02:00) Yesterday, 06:34 PM ET
- Wilson: water product helped prevent injury
- (01:42) Yesterday, 06:54 PM ET
- Cold Hard Facts
- (00:52) Today, 01:10 AM ET
- OTL: The Graduate Transfer Controversy
- (06:59) Yesterday, 12:05 PM ET
- J.T. Barrett the choice at QB for Ohio State?
- (00:58) Yesterday, 11:37 AM ET
- What does Elliott have in store this year?
- (01:03) Yesterday, 10:46 PM ET
- Who's the best kept secret in college football?
- (00:49) Yesterday, 11:08 PM ET