Mike Reiss reacts to the news that Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski says he has been cleared to play in New England's season opener against Miami.
Rob Gronkowski Cleared To Play Week 1
Welker Practices, Not Cleared For Contact
Report: Raiders Name Carr Starter
Beckham Still Not Close To A Return
Sherman Focused On Season
Packers Sporting An Improved Defense
Week 1 Preparations
Should Jerry Jones Honor Jimmy Johnson?
Sources: Alex Smith Signs Extension
49ers DE McDonald Arrested In Domestic Violence Case
Michael Sam To Rams' Practice Squad?
Concern For Aaron Rodgers?
Unusual Cuts For Seahawks
Patriots Trade Mallett To Texans
49ers' Boone Ends Holdout
- Rob Gronkowski Cleared To Play Week 1
- (01:52) Today, 12:52 PM ET
- Welker Practices, Not Cleared For Contact
- (01:15) Today, 03:46 PM ET
- Report: Raiders Name Carr Starter
- (02:27) Today, 07:35 PM ET
- Beckham Still Not Close To A Return
- (03:00) Today, 03:14 PM ET
- Sherman Focused On Season
- (01:50) Today, 06:26 PM ET