Adam Schefter explains why U.S. District Judge Richard M. Berman's ruling is a colossal setback for the NFL, and ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack discusses how Tom Brady's appeal could send a rumble through arbitration law.
Brady ruling a colossal setback for NFL in case where arbitrator wins 99 percent of time
Brady wins appeal, ban nullified
Bruschi not satisfied with 'flawed procedure'
Did Judge Berman make the right decision in Brady's case?
Ruling a major rebuke of Goodell's power
Judge deems NFL's process unfair to Brady
Bayless: This is an enormous blow to the absolute power of the commissioner
Stephen A.: 'I am surprised that the NFL lost'
No suspension for Redskins rookie
Sharpe: 'The NFL needs to step back'
Surgery Likely For Colts' Jones
Guess who says it's inevitable that the Raiders are moving to L.A.?
Saturday: It's personal for Jackson
High expectations for Carson Palmer
Faulk: Tony Romo not overrated
Keenan Lewis to have hip surgery
- Brady ruling a colossal setback for NFL in case where arbitrator wins 99 percent of time
- (01:47) Today, 11:34 AM ET
- Brady wins appeal, ban nullified
- (01:17) Today, 10:30 AM ET
- Bruschi not satisfied with 'flawed procedure'
- (01:48) Today, 01:03 PM ET
- Did Judge Berman make the right decision in Brady's case?
- (01:33) Today, 12:10 PM ET
- Ruling a major rebuke of Goodell's power
- (01:17) Today, 10:41 AM ET
- Matich: Jones 'brings an X factor' very few QBs do
- (01:19) Today, 10:12 AM ET
- Spurrier: Got to get the ball to Pharoh Cooper
- (01:23) Yesterday, 07:40 PM ET
- Is Steve Spurrier too old?
- (01:30) Today, 01:32 PM ET
- Kiper: Boykin not best pro prospect on TCU
- (00:48) Today, 12:52 PM ET
- TCU going from hunter to hunted
- (01:36) Yesterday, 08:47 PM ET
- SweetSpotTV: 2016 sleeper teams
- (02:32) Today, 11:49 AM ET
- Zimmerman powers Nats past Cards
- (02:19) Today, 01:35 AM ET
- Zimmerman: 'It's not over till it's over'
- (01:39) Today, 01:50 AM ET
- Encarnacion, Donaldson drawing comparisons to Ruth and Gehrig
- (00:40) Today, 07:05 AM ET
- Votto quietly having all-time great second half
- (00:38) Today, 06:53 AM ET