ESPN NFL analyst Greg Schiano explains why DE Arthur Jones' injury could be a problem for the Colts this season.
Surgery Likely For Colts' Jones
Saturday: It's personal for Jackson
High expectations for Carson Palmer
Faulk: Tony Romo not overrated
Keenan Lewis to have hip surgery
Deflategate more about Goodell's power than Brady's wrongdoing?
Polian: RG III doesn't fit West Coast offense
McCoy may not be ready for Week 1
Peyton explains the real reason he wears a glove on his throwing hand
Brady goofs on Deflategate scandal
Business as usual for Patriots
Stafford talks rapport with Calvin Johnson, career growth and expectations
Chiefs have plenty of roster decisions remaining
Texans Owner: 'Watt wouldn't destroy phone'
Sanders: Watt is best player in NFL
Seahawks' dominant roster built to last
- Phil Steele's Week 1 picks against the spread
- (01:33) Today, 01:21 PM ET
- Can new-look Michigan best Vegas' prediction?
- (00:51) Today, 01:08 PM ET
- How is Braxton Miller adjusting to playing receiver?
- (01:19) Today, 12:33 PM ET
- Woman files Title IX lawsuit against Riley, Oregon State
- (02:26) Today, 04:09 PM ET
- Who can actually win the College Football Playoff?
- (01:45) Today, 04:40 PM ET
- Marlins finish off sweep of Braves
- (00:43) Today, 04:07 PM ET
- SweetSpot TV: Five things to know
- (04:11) Today, 01:43 PM ET
- Price: All I have to do is keep team in game
- (01:31) Today, 10:29 AM ET
- Greinke outduels Bumgarner
- (01:07) Today, 01:18 AM ET
- Goins' homer sends Blue Jays to walk off
- (02:42) Today, 01:29 AM ET