Katie Strang discusses the end of the lawsuit that former hockey player Steve Moore had brought against Todd Bertuzzi and the Vancouver Canucks.
Settlement In Moore Suit Against Bertuzzi, Canucks
Deal For Transfer Of Islanders Ownership In Place
Sharks-Kings Playing Outdoor Game
Russian Sports Power Couple Calls It Quits
Avalanche Land Iginla
Penguins Trade James Neal To Predators
Martinez Scores Cup-Winning Goal
Justin Williams Named MVP
Melrose: 'Better Team Won'
Bickell Looks Back On Season
- Cowboys A Good Landing Spot For Sam?
- (03:37) Today, 05:05 PM ET
- Jim Irsay Suspended Six Games, Fined $500K
- (03:06) Today, 02:57 PM ET
- Sam To Take Physical With Cowboys
- (01:59) Today, 05:00 PM ET
No votes available
- Packers Set To Take On Seahawks
- (01:32) Today, 06:26 PM ET
- Double Coverage: Packers at Seahawks
- (02:05) Today, 03:09 PM ET
- CFL Extra: Playoff Dreams Dashed
- (00:56) Today, 04:48 PM ET
- Florida State Still No. 1 In AP Poll
- (01:38) Today, 03:39 PM ET
- Michigan State Feeling The Pressure?
- (02:18) Today, 11:05 AM ET
- Wisconsin QB Stave Out Indefinitely
- (01:40) Today, 02:21 PM ET
- Louisville Wins In Bobby Petrino's Return
- (01:21) Yesterday, 11:53 PM ET