Penguins captain Sidney Crosby talks about bringing the Stanley Cup home to Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia, and the importance of connecting with the community.
Special for Crosby to bring Cup back home
Pittsburgh Penguins captain Sidney Crosby talks about the World Cup of Hockey
Red Wings prospect sends defender's stick flying on crazy goal
Hamhuis prepared to join Stars
Stamkos: Chance to win in Tampa too good to pass up
Lucic, Okposo, Radulov already taken in free agency
Who wins the Subban-Weber trade?
Why did Stamkos choose Lightning over Maple Leafs?
Stamkos staying with Lightning on 8-year deal
Subban traded to Predators, Weber goes to Habs
How did the Taylor Hall trade come about?
Hockey Hall of Fame: Who got the call?
Inside the NHL: Hall of Fame nods, Stamkos' next move and Oilers on defense
Is Stamkos a goner in Tampa?
Flames, Coyotes improve over draft weekend
USA Hockey's Fischer proud of growth of game
- How did Fitzpatrick's deal with the Jets come together?
- (01:43) Today, 07:25 PM ET
- Belichick in mid-season form discussing Garoppolo
- (00:40) Today, 12:37 PM ET
- Cimini: Jets 'whole' with Fitzpatrick signing
- (01:10) Today, 09:36 PM ET
- Schefter: The Rams knew they wouldn't keep Foles
- (01:00) Today, 06:25 PM ET
- Berry not willing to risk injury without new deal
- (01:27) Today, 10:23 AM ET
- Finebaum tired of Franklin's excuses
- (00:51) Today, 01:57 PM ET
- Watson looks up to Newton
- (01:30) Today, 11:24 AM ET
- Should NCAA allow schools to have more coaches on staff?
- (01:18) Today, 02:07 PM ET
- Watson embracing expectations
- (00:59) Today, 11:13 AM ET
- Meyer, Dantonio deny anti-Penn State recruiting claims
- (01:01) Yesterday, 02:19 PM ET
- Chapman throws perfect inning in Cubs debut
- (00:16) Today, 11:09 PM ET
- Chapman dazzles in debut as Cubs rout White Sox
- (01:03) Today, 11:41 PM ET
- Cabrera smashes tie-breaking homer
- (00:32) Today, 04:30 PM ET
- Freese's slick behind-the-back flip to Cole
- (00:19) Today, 08:48 PM ET
- Harbaugh's first pitch is solid but a little high
- (00:13) Today, 07:51 PM ET