Bryan Rust scored both goals for the Penguins in a 2-1 Game 7 victory as Pittsburgh wins the Prince of Wales Trophy and advances to the Stanley Cup finals.
Penguins win Game 7, on to Stanley Cup finals
Melrose: West too strong in Stanley Cup finals
Rust tallies two in Game 7 for Pittsburgh
Sharks beat Blues in 6, punch ticket to Cup finals
Melrose: Sharks can be labeled as winners now
Pavelski stuffs it in for first goal of game
Best player in the Penguins-Lightning series
#LevyAndMelrose: The toughest trophy to win in sports
Most disappointing player in the conference finals?
Sidney Crosby's legacy in jeopardy?
Does momentum matter in Game 7?
Pens top Lightning to force Game 7
Melrose: Pittsburgh wanted it more in Game 6
Larkin eager to display skills with Team North America
Sidney Crosby discusses Penguins' Game 6 win
Penguins coach explains decision to challenge
- Do you buy Ryan's comments blasting Saints?
- (01:23) Today, 02:20 PM ET
- Stephen A.: People don't believe in Rice's ability
- (02:10) Today, 11:44 AM ET
- Brees focused on the season, not contract
- (00:54) Yesterday, 10:29 AM ET
- Woodson: Patriots understand preparing without Brady
- (00:49) Yesterday, 12:07 PM ET
- How will Abdullah's labrum surgery affect his performance?
- (02:25) Yesterday, 04:08 PM ET
- Finebaum: Ole Miss sanctions a hit to Freeze's reputation
- (01:45) Today, 12:26 PM ET
- Noting official yet on Bennett being named interim head coach at Baylor
- (01:20) Today, 10:17 AM ET
- Jerry Rice the trash talker
- (00:21) Yesterday, 02:41 PM ET
- McMurphy: Baylor report 'pretty troubling'
- (01:54) Yesterday, 01:56 PM ET
- How does Baylor football proceed after Briles?
- (02:15) Yesterday, 02:22 PM ET
- Significance of Urias' debut with Dodgers
- (01:27) Today, 01:22 PM ET
- Harper crushes baseball into third deck
- (00:40) Yesterday, 09:46 PM ET
- Let's remember JBJ's 29-game streak
- (01:38) Yesterday, 10:14 PM ET
- A-Rod returns, Yankees fall to Blue Jays
- (01:23) Yesterday, 11:04 PM ET
- deGrom on Harvey: 'I think he'll get things back on track'
- (00:58) Yesterday, 10:52 AM ET