ESPN college basketball reporter Andy Katz discusses why the threat of long-range shooters and the return of DaJuan Coleman could make Syracuse a potential Top 25 team.
3-Point Shot: Marksmen in Cuse
Former Arkansas coach enjoying 'retirement'
3-Point Shot: UCLA's case for Top 25
3-Point Shot: Prince of Baylor
Book claims Louisville used escorts in recruiting
Pitino responds to claims made in book
3-Point Shot: Bearcats' coach back in action
3-Point Shot: Luck of the Fighting Irish
Court strikes down payments to college athletes
3-Point Shot: SEC's sleeper pick
What happens to SMU players?
SMU's Larry Brown overwhelmingly disappointed for players
SMU banned from postseason; Larry Brown suspended by NCAA
Brown should not be banned from college basketball
Does John Calipari really not know how to use a computer?
3-Point Shot: Utes a top-25 team?
- Belichick thinks reporter is on 'Snapface'
- (00:15) Today, 01:36 PM ET
- Brady: Great to be able to play a lot of football
- (00:30) Today, 01:02 PM ET
- Kelly on Murray: 'It's tough to be productive when you're not on the field'
- (00:42) Today, 01:18 PM ET
- Garrett hopeful Hardy can play vs. Patriots
- (00:43) Today, 01:40 PM ET
- Odell Beckham Jr. fined for antics in Buffalo
- (01:28) Today, 12:56 PM ET
- Spurrier: We wanted to do the right thing
- (00:42) Today, 01:20 PM ET
- Herbstreit: TCU loss was embarrassment to legacy of Texas football
- (01:48) Today, 09:13 AM ET
- Herbstreit reflects on CFB season heading into Week 6
- (03:14) Today, 12:15 AM ET
- A lot on the line for Georgia and Tennessee
- (01:12) Yesterday, 10:12 PM ET
- Utah's defense facing Cal's offense
- (00:52) Yesterday, 10:05 PM ET
- Kershaw gets Game 1 nod
- (02:26) Today, 12:21 PM ET
- Arrieta has Pirates' number
- (01:43) Today, 12:19 PM ET
- Astros blank Yankees in wild-card game
- (03:52) Today, 12:22 AM ET
- Keuchel: 'I didn't think we were going to play that well'
- (01:22) Yesterday, 11:28 PM ET
- What's next for the Yankees?
- (03:38) Today, 11:40 AM ET