ESPN college basketball reporter Andy Katz talks about Texas A&M's trip overseas, which saw Anthony Collins display leadership at the point guard position while a number of fresh faces also made an impact.
3-Point Shot: Impactful Aggies abroad
3-Point Shot: Coastal Carolina makes history
3-Point Shot: Cyclones in Spain
3-Point Shot: Kentucky ready to roll
3-Point Shot: Rivalries rekindled
Shooting guard Markelle Fultz chooses Washington
Marshall Plumlee's Army summer experience
Diagne exit may begin Cuse penalty early
3-Point Shot: A-10 powerhouse
3-Point Shot: Preseason POY favorite?
3-Point Shot: If Coach K were younger...
Freshman makes up for missed free throw
Barkley: Underestimating a free education
3-Point Shot: Kentucky's Canadian hiccup
Auburn makes splash with top hoops recruit Heron
Alleged violations continue to mount for UNC
- DeMaurice Smith, Roger Cossack heatedly debate NFL discipline process
- (02:48) Today, 02:29 PM ET
- Brady ruling a colossal setback for NFL in case where arbitrator wins 99 percent of time
- (01:47) Today, 11:34 AM ET
- Brady wins appeal, ban nullified
- (01:17) Today, 10:30 AM ET
- Bruschi not satisfied with 'flawed procedure'
- (01:48) Today, 01:03 PM ET
- DeMaurice Smith says CBA worked for Brady
- (02:32) Today, 02:30 PM ET
- Should Connor Cook be upset he wasn't elected team captain?
- (01:26) Today, 02:35 PM ET
- Kiper: Adoree' Jackson 'could be spectacular this season'
- (00:40) Today, 02:57 PM ET
- Matich: Jones 'brings an X factor' very few QBs do
- (01:19) Today, 10:12 AM ET
- Five Rutgers players suspended, coach under investigation
- (03:17) Today, 04:24 PM ET
- Spurrier: Got to get the ball to Pharoh Cooper
- (01:23) Yesterday, 07:40 PM ET
- White Sox claw back to avoid sweep
- (00:42) Today, 05:03 PM ET
- SweetSpotTV: 2016 sleeper teams
- (02:32) Today, 11:49 AM ET
- Zimmerman powers Nats past Cards
- (02:19) Today, 01:35 AM ET
- Zimmerman: 'It's not over till it's over'
- (01:39) Today, 01:50 AM ET
- Encarnacion, Donaldson drawing comparisons to Ruth and Gehrig
- (00:40) Today, 07:05 AM ET