John Saunders discusses the risk of hosting the Olympics and Bostonians' resistance to the potential tax pitfall.
The high price of hosting the Olympics
Powell: I hope Gatlin is running 'honestly'
Athletes as fans: Lindsey Vonn
One Nación: Thiago Pereira ready to dive into the 2015 Pan American Games
Cast of Downton Abbey visit Special Olympics athletes
Salazar issues doping allegation defence
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev formally sentenced to death
One Nación: Felix Sanchez on track to compete at the 2015 Pan American Games
Pitino to coach Puerto Rico at Pan Am Games
Paris officially launch bid to host the 2024 Olympic Games
Rio excited to be 'centre of sporting world'
'The Special Olympics World Games is gaining recognition'
Is Olympic sport expansion getting out of hand?
Harriette Thompson overwhelmed by media attention
92-year-old woman oldest to finish marathon
SC Featured - Isaiah Bird: No Excuses
- Jason Pierre-Paul injured in fireworks accident
- (02:36) Today, 08:24 PM ET
- ESPN The Magazine's 2015 Body Issue: Odell Beckham Jr.
- (04:08) Jul 2, 2015, 03:27 PM ET
- Gates suspension a huge loss for Chargers
- (01:31) Jul 3, 2015, 10:05 AM ET
- Antonio Gates surprised, upset by suspension
- (02:10) Jul 2, 2015, 04:42 PM ET
- Gates suspended four games
- (02:35) Jul 2, 2015, 04:30 PM ET
- Braxton Miller plans to stay at Ohio State
- (01:49) Jul 2, 2015, 02:16 PM ET
- Diddy avoids felony charges
- (03:01) Jul 2, 2015, 10:26 PM ET
- Harbaugh not amused with Colin Cowherd's questions
- (05:21) Jul 1, 2015, 11:09 AM ET
- Notre Dame suspends Greg Bryant for first four games
- (02:15) Jun 29, 2015, 12:45 PM ET
- Challenging time for Jimbo Fisher
- (01:27) Jun 27, 2015, 11:27 AM ET