ESPN NASCAR analyst Ricky Craven says that after being eliminated in the first playoff round, Jimmie Johnson has what it takes to get back to championship contending next season, but the missing pieces might be needed crew members in the garage.
Can Jimmie Johnson ever get back to title contending?
Harvick dominates Dover, advances to next round
With the pressure on, Harvick wins and advances
Defending champ Harvick in trouble
Stewart: Decision to retire was '100 percent mine'
What is Tony Stewart's legacy?
Hamlin: 'It was a heck of a comeback for sure'
Dale Jr. feeling confident chasing first title
Jimmie Johnson gearing up for Chase pressures
Gordon's successful but turbulent career
Which NASCAR driver has most work to do before the Chase?
Stewart claims he didn't see Ward Jr. before accident
Is Logano championship worthy?
Michael Waltrip Racing won't field team next season
Danica excited with Stewart-Haas extension, new sponsorship
Remembering NASCAR legend Buddy Baker
- Seahawks without Lynch for second-straight game
- (02:23) Yesterday, 05:57 PM ET
- NFL Live OT: Undefeated upset alert
- (02:14) Yesterday, 04:53 PM ET
- LeSean McCoy return still weeks away
- (02:05) Yesterday, 04:07 PM ET
- Hoyer the right QB to lead Texans?
- (01:14) Yesterday, 03:51 PM ET
- 49ers TE Davis (knee) will not play vs. Giants
- (02:20) Yesterday, 09:09 PM ET
- Can Northwestern stun Michigan at home?
- (01:54) Yesterday, 03:54 PM ET
- How can Cal come away with win at Utah?
- (01:06) Yesterday, 03:49 PM ET
- How is Utah so good?
- (01:01) Yesterday, 11:35 AM ET
- Motley-Ford connect for three TD's in Hokies win
- (00:54) Yesterday, 11:46 PM ET
- Whitfield: 'Expect big things from Rudock'
- (00:43) Yesterday, 06:25 PM ET