Jordan Zimmermann threw eight scoreless innings and Bryce Harper hit an RBI single as the Nationals beat the Blue Jays 2-0 in the first game of a doubleheader.
Zimmermann, Nationals blank Blue Jays
Buster's Blog: Mets dangerous in October
Could Red Sox win AL East?
Rangers promote top prospect Gallo
Is Robinson Cano pressing?
White Sox executive embarrassed, still hopeful
Royals have four players leading All-Star balloting
Impact of Galarraga's near-perfect game
Yankees rock Mariners
Kershaw, Dodgers cruise past Rockies
Mets shut out Padres
Angels power past Rays
Brewers squeak by Cardinals
Lucroy: 'It was definitely a good team win'
Who has the best bullpen in the AL?
- Peterson ready to move forward
- (00:44) Today, 05:32 PM ET
- Newton signs 5-year extension with Panthers
- (02:23) Today, 04:57 PM ET
- Peterson to report to Vikings' offseason workouts
- (03:01) Today, 09:50 AM ET
- Jets' guard sets high expectations for QB Smith
- (02:46) Today, 05:35 PM ET
- Cromartie: Sherman isn't an elite corner
- (02:28) Today, 05:22 PM ET
- UAB to bring back football
- (03:06) Yesterday, 03:11 PM ET
- Cohen backflips and catches live on SC
- (02:03) May 30, 2015, 12:18 PM ET
- Clemson's Sweeney to skip fundraiser after backlash
- (02:46) May 27, 2015, 07:13 PM ET
- First executive director of NCAA dies at 93
- (01:01) May 31, 2015, 12:33 PM ET
- Who will start at QB for Ohio State?
- (01:44) May 26, 2015, 12:04 PM ET